Ferguson Caretaker Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least we don't have Amahl Farouk, I mean Benitez, kneecapping the club into relagation with his neanderthal tactics.

Ferguson is only a caretaker manager and after todays performance we need to get a permanent manager in for our next match. What manager could get anything out of the players we have is another question altogether. If we stick with Ferguson unfortunately I can see us going down.

“I believe in myself and I believe one day I’ll become a great manager. I know I can do the coaching. Hopefully one day, whenever that day is, I’ll become the permanent Everton manager.”

D. Ferguson c/o extensive interview in today’s Times sports section

On another day we get a decent result there.

Honestly we need to stop being so melodramatic.

With our one shot on target and hoof ball tactics? Give over.

I love Ferguson but hes just shown in that game why he should be no where near the management.

Villa got their goal and sat back because that's all they needed to do to get the 3 points.

We were terrible, if thats what being an everton play means to the players then were screwed.

“I believe in myself and I believe one day I’ll become a great manager. I know I can do the coaching. Hopefully one day, whenever that day is, I’ll become the permanent Everton manager.”

D. Ferguson c/o extensive interview in today’s Times sports section
lol lol lol

I'd love Mourinho, but doubt it's a possibility until hes sacked.

I think Allardyce and Dyche should be on the list. The thought of Lampard or Rooney terrifies me to be quite honest.

Going for a rookie manager in this situation would just be suicidal. Martinez would ensure relegation. I’d support Allardyce as interim until the end of the season. He’d edge us over the line. This lot can’t deal with proper football, I’m sorry the talent, intelligence and concentration just isn’t there to do it. We need a manager who will set us up sitting deep with a counter attack threat for the rest of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.