Vitor Pereira

Yes or no

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
To me, Rooney is the only appointment in the world that would be as pathetic as Benitez. Give me Pereira, Lampard, Houllier hologram, Roy Hodgson or Roy Evans (in that order) before him.

The only possible reasoning I could accept is that the players are a gang of farts, so who better to manage them than a fella who pays prostitutes to fart on him?

I'll take my chances with Pereira, thanks.

So Maddock is saying Moshiri will give the board 24 hours to come up with an alternative to Pereira or he'll appoint him as manager?

lol

Clown....Maddock, that is.
If this is how they communicate and strategise we truly are doomed! It can't possibly be true, that goes way beyond an 'Everton that'

To me, Rooney is the only appointment in the world that would be as pathetic as Benitez. Give me Pereira, Lampard, Houllier hologram, Roy Hodgson or Roy Evans (in that order) before him.

The only possible reasoning I could accept is that the players are a gang of farts, so who better to manage them than a fella who pays prostitutes to fart on him?

I think he’s been linked with most jobs in the PL, strange he’s never got one there probably is a good reason for that, he’s not very good. So good old Everton will take him, Norwich would probably think twice lol

Pereira being offered up because some leech said so is worse than Rooney? I mean I don't see the Rooney one making sense but surely Pereira is well worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.