Vitor Pereira

Yes or no

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would rather have Kovak, Lampard or even Roonie than this fella mate. Looking like Moshi is going to just stick 2 fingers up to everyone yet again though so just got to hope that this fella can keep us up if he appoints him.

well if we go down which i think we will
moshiri can always sell back to blue bill

Reactions: Lob

Attachments

• BA9CCB11-6C7C-4DF5-91F6-11983528499E.jpeg
    BA9CCB11-6C7C-4DF5-91F6-11983528499E.jpeg
    431.4 KB · Views: 29
For some reason, I think this will turn out alright.

I don't think there is anything to say anyone else being considered is obviously a better choice. What bothers me is this says the owner is most interested in taking advice from an advisor who knows absolutely nothing about the sport and more than likely is not actually acting in the interests of Everton.
Ild rather take a chance on a proven manager like Pereira than a cone layer for the last 18 games we have.

Even if he just got the 6 wins he did with Munich 1860 after he joined them in a January it'd get us to safety.

at least he will be entertaining

benitez, silva , koeman, they were all crap but committed the mortal sin of being boring
No no no. He’s a nutjob. His histrionics will get nothing out the players. His antics are a laugh when he manages some other team. When he manages your team it’s embarrassing, unprofessional and ends in relegation, and that will not be f-ing entertaining.

Ild rather take a chance on a proven manager like Pereira than a cone layer for the last 18 games we have.

Even if he just got the 6 wins he did with Munich 1860 after he joined them in a January it'd get us to safety.
Dave cant you see hes just another veteran manager on the take - he's never coached at the highest level because either a) hes not good enough, b) only interested in the money or c) both.

Status
Not open for further replies.