Vitor Pereira

Yes or no

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been away all day. Just got to my desk and opened this up.

I can't believe this is real. That we're appointing this clown.

Cannot.

Believe.

It.

Does anyone other than @MaddockMirror have this? Every discussion I can find leads back to that account. If it's wrong then maybe there's hope.

The Echo reporting it’s a done deal. Pereira gets £6.25 million if he keeps us up and a four year extension.
Any rumours that he was The Red Echo's and new communication director, Prenno's pick and personal friends because both him and Pereira share a love of top 10 things you can buy in TJ Hughes

Seriously besides slumming it out in pov leagues aside maybe this fella is just the best candidate and no one else would (rightly) touch us with a barge pole. If we're as bad as we all say we are why on earth would a Kovac et al come?

Plays 3 at the back which could help defensively and copies Chelsea/Spurs. Allegedly plays attacking possession football-something we all want to see.

If the choice really was Lampard who Norwich snubbed, this bloke or Wazza. They could have ended up with the right one. He's might even be less of a gamble than Martinez. If it wasn't for the Kia links it would've made him an awful lot more palatable

Cannot.

Believe.

It.

Does anyone other than @MaddockMirror have this? Every discussion I can find leads back to that account. If it's wrong then maybe there's hope.
Yes mate it’s happening. Echo just reported it on a twitter space. He’s booked in for a medical tomorrow.

Seriously besides slumming it out in pov leagues aside maybe this fella is just the best candidate and no one else would (rightly) touch us with a barge pole. If we're as bad as we all say we are why on earth would a Kovac et al come?

Plays 3 at the back which could help defensively and copies Chelsea/Spurs. Allegedly plays attacking possession football-something we all want to see.

If the choice really was Lampard who Norwich snubbed, this bloke or Wazza. They could have ended up with the right one. He's might even be less of a gamble than Martinez. If it wasn't for the Kia links it would've made him an awful lot more palatable

Be interesting if he did sign that CB from Fenerbache and went with a back 3.

Would give Mykolenko and Patterson chance to just get forward and worry less about defending.

Cannot.

Believe.

It.

Status
Not open for further replies.