Vitor Pereira

Yes or no

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is like when Peter odimwinge drove to London on deadline day looking to join QPR.
Sky-Sports-News-coverage-of-a-classic-deadline-day-moment-West-Browmich-Albon-striker-Peter-Od...jpg

Presumably you mean teams like Watford, Norwich, and Brentford? Remind us how those games have gone already this year!
Under benitez!

I'm not getting this line of thought from people. We were terrible in those games for a reason and we sacked the reason for it.

A new manager doesn't lose them games , a new manager has this team winning those games next time around and therefore keeps us up.

I'm not singing a tale of us rocketing up the league here! It could well be only 5 wins but that will be 5 more wins than the bottom 3 get for the rest of the season.

Latest media reports have suggested that Pereira has applied because he knew Kenwirght and used his lawyer, not Joorabchian.

It’s obvious that no one really knows what is going on, so the adoption of one narrative and then the seething that has followed hasn’t been helpful.

I suspect he probably knows Kenwright, as he applied well before Moshiri was here.

I think part of the issue, is people like binary options. Good v bad. Evil v decent. Lampard v Pereira.

If it was Lampard v Ten Haag I bet there would be a lot of anger towards Lampard. Maybe even Lampard v Rooney there might be. Just as, maybe if it was Pereira V Martinez, Pereira might get a good write up.

My own view, is I dont think either are ideal. But we are not in an ideal situation. If Lampard can get say Lingard and RLC over the line as signings, or Alli and maybe a defender it's a plus.

I can see some sense in Pereira though.

I suspect he probably knows Kenwright, as he applied well before Moshiri was here.

I think part of the issue, is people like binary options. Good v bad. Evil v decent. Lampard v Pereira.

If it was Lampard v Ten Haag I bet there would be a lot of anger towards Lampard. Maybe even Lampard v Rooney there might be. Just as, maybe if it was Pereira V Martinez, Pereira might get a good write up.

My own view, is I dont think either are ideal. But we are not in an ideal situation. If Lampard can get say Lingard and RLC over the line as signings, or Alli and maybe a defender it's a plus.

I can see some sense in Pereira though.
It’s all relative

Status
Not open for further replies.