Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Based on because the new signings at Chelsea ( did he pick them) didn’t gel.
First season did ok , Chelsea had a good squad. But they lost their best player Hazard and he played some very young players that season

And his Derby time was not great either!!

How tf has Lampard become the one the fans are creaming about, he is terrible, really really crap.

Its embarassing to watch.

Bloke choked the play offs with a good Derby side, got 4th with a very good Chelsea side, added £250 million of talent to that Chelsea side and took them to 9th.

Played Kante further up the field
Struggled to organise a defence

I give up with listening to our fans tbh they are as clueless as the board!

At Domingo's church club where EFC originated from was a Methodist church - much later on the area had a large catholic community ,.....hence the false rumours we were a totally Catholic Cub which was never the case ......never like the Partizan following like Celtic & Rangers had thank goodness.......
Rubbish Joey old son. The area you describe which was largely Everton, Anfield, Walton, Bootle etc etc had the same Catholic/non-Catholic ratio as any other part of Liverpool. Did you not notice that Analfield where the RS play is only a stone's throw from Goodison? So why aren't the RS labelled as Catholic being in the same area? No such thing as religious areas, with one exception, which was (is) the centre of the protestant Orange Order around Netherfield Road, Everton Brow. I used to watch their annual march to Exchange St station along Shaw Street to get the train to Southport to get pissed.

Garnered a reputation for giving youth a chance while at Chelsea, but not too sure he’d be the same here.

Chelsea couldn’t actually buy any players in and also had the best youth system in the country at their disposal.

Did well to get Derby to the play off final. Then with a transfer embargo and having to rely on youth got Chelsea into the top 4. Then chelsea brought in a host of signings and his inexperience probably showed as he was unable to to get them to gel as a team. I’d definately prefer him to Pereria.

Not that I watch Chelsea every game obviously but to say he’s really crap is very harsh. Chelsea were top of the league a few weeks before a slump and the usual sack from Abramovic. Tuchel got a bounce but he’s struggled this season to get the attack going. If it’s between pereira Rooney and Frank I’d take Lampard any day.

Rubbish Joey old son. The area you describe which was largely Everton, Anfield, Walton, Bootle etc etc had the same Catholic/non-Catholic ratio as any other part of Liverpool. Did you not notice that Analfield where the RS play is only a stone's throw from Goodison? So why aren't the RS labelled as Catholic being in the same area? No such thing as religious areas, with one exception, which was (is) the centre of the protestant Orange Order around Netherfield Road, Everton Brow. I used to watch their annual march to Exchange St station along Shaw Street to get the train to Southport to get pissed.
We just got labeled with it being a former church team incorrectly - I read my clubs history - do you ?
I have a massive EFC book collection from our origins - so I do not post incorrect rubbish OK......on our history....

Its embarassing to watch.

Bloke choked the play offs with a good Derby side, got 4th with a very good Chelsea side, added £250 million of talent to that Chelsea side and took them to 9th.

Played Kante further up the field
Struggled to organise a defence

I give up with listening to our fans tbh they are as clueless as the board!

0ADA46E1-1917-4DA4-9E9A-F6ADE233C6BD.jpeg

“CLUELESS “ lol

Why are some banging on about him being a Tory? Keep 'kin politics out of this. Our own Park End is named after one ffs.

I'm more interested in results for this club rather than whatever political party anyone we bring in supports.

This is no time to gamble with someone whose never worked in the Premier League. At least with Lampard he knows the league inside out, knows our players, the teams we'll be coming up against and surely will have contacts to bring a few in before deadline day should he get the gig. Maybe even a few of the fringe players at Chelsea.

Status
Not open for further replies.