Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its embarassing to watch.

Bloke choked the play offs with a good Derby side, got 4th with a very good Chelsea side, added £250 million of talent to that Chelsea side and took them to 9th.

Played Kante further up the field
Struggled to organise a defence

I give up with listening to our fans tbh they are as clueless as the board!
Says the man who backed Benitez to the hilt.

How tf has Lampard become the one the fans are creaming about, he is terrible, really really crap.

Based on what?

Done well at Derby and then done very well in season one with Chelsea things considering.

Had a poor second season ( not terrible )

Let's not forget Conte won the league with Chelsea and then got sacked for doing crap the next, and fans would LOVE him at the club.

He's not my first choice lampard but it's not a terrible about

How tf has Lampard become the one the fans are creaming about, he is terrible, really really crap.
Nobody’s “creaming” about him.
He’s just currently the best of a bad bunch which includes the likes of Rooney and that Portuguese lunatic.

I doubt he’s anybodys first choice tbh. But most peoples first choice likely wouldn’t come near this shitshow.

Rubbish, shove your massive book. I was brought up there, so don't believe past imaginings concerning any false religious connections at all to either football club. The clubs and their fans had (have) no particular religious affiliations at all. Leave that palava where it thrives in Glasgow. This is Liverpool.
Steady on there mate @Joey66 is a very respected poster on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.