Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Its embarassing to watch.

Bloke choked the play offs with a good Derby side, got 4th with a very good Chelsea side, added £250 million of talent to that Chelsea side and took them to 9th.

Played Kante further up the field
Struggled to organise a defence

I give up with listening to our fans tbh they are as clueless as the board!
Your right to judge other's opinions on managers was forfeited in the Benitez thread.

I'm as Labour as they come. Been a member for over twenty years and Union Rep at work. However I've got mates who unfortunately vote Tory. Doesn't mean they aren't nice blokes just misguided politically.
It also doesn't make them bad employees.
Lampard wouldn't be cutting pay or having a say in community schemes he'd be coaching football.
I'd like to see him given a chance on that basis.

Can someone please briefly summarise the ongoings of the last couple of days .
I am working on a ship enroute to New Jersey via the Caribbean (long story) internet is painful at the best of times.

Lampard - When Lampard played at Stamford Bridge his IQ was reported to be 'well above 150', putting him in the world's top 0.5% - just below Einstein.

Rooney - Can't cut his toenails without giving himself a whitlow

Do it Farhad

I'm as Labour as they come. Been a member for over twenty years and Union Rep at work. However I've got mates who unfortunately vote Tory. Doesn't mean they aren't nice blokes just misguided politically.
It also doesn't make them bad employees.
Lampard wouldn't be cutting pay or having a say in community schemes he'd be coaching football.
I'd like to see him given a chance on that basis.
Good post mate, same here. Id imagine theres a good percentage of our match going fans who vote tory. No different to me as a fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.