2021/22 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
The cup is a great distraction, and we have a great chance to get through to the QFs with a home draw against all but City/Chelsea or maybe Liverpool.

However, this feller's task this season is to avoid relegation and start putting together a plan to get us top half next season. I think most people accept that and we need to get off his back when (not if) these players fall into old ways again.

We have to get shut of as many as we can of them in the summer.

Isn’t I it going exactly as I predicted, all these players playing up now for the new manager.

Watch as we get to the summer and the same old lines come out: ‘Keane has been rejuvenated’ ‘Coleman is good for another year if he keeps playing like this’ ‘If Gomes keeps this sort of form that’s CM solved’ ‘’we don’t need a back up right back because Holgate is back to his best’. Then once the season starts the tools go down again.

I really want Lampard to break this cycle, he’s a good young manager and we need stability more than anything. I just don’t trust these players at all. Get us through to the end of the season then I want the lot on a bonfire. They just play when they want. The difference between Silva’s last game to Carlo’s first game, from Carlo’s last game to Benitez’s first game, from Benitez’s last game to this one. Huge jumps in performances. They’re just a rotten group of professionals.
You dont have to justify yourself to people who deserted their own football club because they started pissing their kecks over a manager they didnt like.

They should be apologising to you.

The cup is a great distraction, and we have a great chance to get through to the QFs with a home draw against all but City/Chelsea or maybe Liverpool.

However, this feller's task this season is to avoid relegation and start putting together a plan to get us top half next season. I think most people accept that and we need to get off his back when (not if) these players fall into old ways again.

Great post

You dont have to justify yourself to people who deserted their own football club because they started pissing their kecks over a manager they didnt like.

They should be apologising to you.

I'm sorry /i doubted Rafael Benitez when couldn't win a game in 13 tries. I'm really sorry that we played attractive football and all had a good time today. Can you ever forgive me?

I remember he kept saying in training to use Gomes/Allan as pivots to play out, and we looked to have done it to a t

Weird how under Benitez we were cacking ourselves when it was Allan and Gomes in the middle of the park because they were crap together, yet a new manager and Allan looks like a proper Brazilian and Gomes looked class.

But I thought we weren't near relegation and that was never a worry?

And now you say we need to avoid it. So you admit that your benitez took us into threat of relegation and into a relegation scrap?

At least we now have a manager that has shown he can get their players to play some actual decent football and not hoping to nick a goal to draw.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.