2021/22 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn’t I it going exactly as I predicted, all these players playing up now for the new manager.

Watch as we get to the summer and the same old lines come out: ‘Keane has been rejuvenated’ ‘Coleman is good for another year if he keeps playing like this’ ‘If Gomes keeps this sort of form that’s CM solved’ ‘’we don’t need a back up right back because Holgate is back to his best’. Then once the season starts the tools go down again.

I really want Lampard to break this cycle, he’s a good young manager and we need stability more than anything. I just don’t trust these players at all. Get us through to the end of the season then I want the lot on a bonfire. They just play when they want. The difference between Silva’s last game to Carlo’s first game, from Carlo’s last game to Benitez’s first game, from Benitez’s last game to this one. Huge jumps in performances. They’re just a rotten group of professionals.
You’ve been peddling this argument for as long as I’ve been posting on here though, despite the players having changed 10 times over. It’s almost as if players who play for mid table teams are inconsistent and can’t be great every week or something. But no, it’s probably more likely that you’re right and every single player we’ve signed for the last 27 years has had a bad attitude, exactly as you predicted.

The cup is a great distraction, and we have a great chance to get through to the QFs with a home draw against all but City/Chelsea or maybe Liverpool.

However, this feller's task this season is to avoid relegation and start putting together a plan to get us top half next season. I think most people accept that and we need to get off his back when (not if) these players fall into old ways again.

We have to get shut of as many as we can of them in the summer.
Is right but at least we have a couple of (hopefully) quality players in during the recent window. Sufficient to ensure PL survival.

Mr Lampard’s real work starts in June

Give up now, you’ll never win.

We’re all traitors, as we never backed the fat kopite mess.
We all win because he will come back with something even more ridiculous.

I'm glad I never backed the kopite mess. Because in one game, we have scored more goals than in any of the kopites games in charge. And that was down to management, tactics and style which the players appreciate and can buy into.

Lets not get ahead of ourselves. The defence was still shaky at times. Keane was a disaster as per usual and Brentford had some attacks going wich better clubs/players wouldv/couldv finished. Still, itll be nice to see how VdB and Alli will add to our current form. And richy, wow, i loved our attack. It was so disorganised that it makes very hard to defend. Lampard has the right ideas.
You speak lies good sir

My lad summed it up walking out of the ground when he said "I can't remember the last time I've walked out of Goodison with a smile on my face"
Spot on mate, I thought the same leaving the ground and im honestly just sitting here thinking "the world is a better place when Everton wins a game", its been so long, im ready for those horrid little ferrets in blue to hurt me again.

Newcastle 6 Everton 0

Sure, Christine Lampard is presentable, but I wouldn't describe her as a natural artist

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220205-211359_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220205-211359_Chrome.jpg
    252.3 KB · Views: 78

Status
Not open for further replies.