2021/22 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
i see alot of people saying benitez is to blame for our current predicament and for selling rodriguez and digne. Sure he takes a brunt of the responsibility and had to go because of our awful form but the players need to be called out as well

benitez didn't miss the penalty against brighton at goodison park

benitez didn't pass the ball to Jiminez at Wolves

benitez didn't give the ball away needlessly to Salah against liverpool

benitez didn't give the ball away to palace to let gallagher score

at the end of the day, these players are paid ridiculous sums of money every week but they can't do the simple basics like pass a ball or run into space, or press an opponent in order to win the ball back.

the lack of effort is disconcerting and needs to be called out. It looks like Frank may have addressed it for our home games but away from home its the same old if not worse.

our wingbacks just got outplayed by livramento and kyle walker peters. we made them look like prime cafu and roberto carlos at the weekend.

That’s because our wingbacks are Kenny and Coleman

I think thats why his backroom staff are so good and are so involved. More credit to him, know your weaknesses and surround yourself with people who fill the gaps!

This 100%

The narrative from Blues before the Leeds game, was that we were gonna have to step the support up. We all knew one game wasn't going to rescue the season.

That narrative of support that is above and beyond needs to stay the same, or it was pointless to begin with.

I think hiring football managers is incredibly tough job. Imo there is maybe 3 or 4 managers who are guaranteed some form of success no matter where they go, whether that be winning trophies or simply putting a club on an upwards trajectory. These guys manage top clubs.

Everyone else is an unknown/risk... so basically 99% of managers you just cant accurately predict if they will be a success or not... its a gamble every single time and usually you lose gambles more often than you win them and that seems to be evident in the world of football management where owners prefer to smash through managers until they find one rather than choosing one and sticking with him.

There’s “a success” and then there’s about a million degrees between acceptable and the most abject failure possible, most managers fall into this very vast category. Benitez was towards the bottom end of it.

Benitez better win us this cup cause if he loses v City its 3 points in 12. Wait actually it'll be 0 pointson 12. Lampard takes the credit for Leeds doesn't he.

Dyche doesn't get the plaudits he deserves really. Keeping Burnley in the Prem is his target year after year, some years he done more than that.

Bigger teams fear them always, and they are known as cloggers and a brutal/dirty team by the knockers, but jeez I wish our lads would sometimes have that killer instinct to fight for a result like they do......all half billion pounds worth of them. I've missed us being called dogs of war badly.
Are Burnley the Clogs of War?

If Moshiri sacks Lampard in the summer then there needs to be a full revolt against him. Bollocks to the stadium, he needs running out of this club.
Regardless of what happens I think Moshiri should go anyway.
We will never move forward with him pulling the strings. He’s absolutely ruined this club. The problems are on him I’m afraid

Sick of seeing kopites polluting numerous threads on this fine forum, still salty that their beloved agent fsw isn't around anymore to continue his plan for the total destruction of Everton FC (even though the foul stench of his tenure is still ingrained in everything he touched here!)

We need a good few banning just to clean house - it's beyond boring now, how they ruin so many threads.

WHAT?????

Frank's remit is to keep us up BECAUSE OF BENITEZ YOU BLOODY IDIOT.

You have to be a parody account.

If Rafael was still here, you wouldn't be happy to just stay in the Premier league.

Rafael hasn't been here for 4 league matches, we have lost 3 of those.

After Rafas last match, we were 6 points off 10th place, we are now 10 points away.

Status
Not open for further replies.