Russia / Everton

Are we in trouble?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 157502 Me too mate check out 'the new rasputin' Putins mate Aleksandr Dugin nicknamed Putins brain - author of the 4th political theory - Russian philosopher, political analyst and strategist.Hes the Former head of the National Bolshevik Party, National Bolshevik Front, and the Eurasia Party.Apparently he has Putins ear, he wants Armageddon - he sees it as the onlyway to reset the worlds political systems with Putin being a big fan of his could be scary days ahead for us all.

He sounds like a Russian version of Mr. Dominick Cummings.

I bet Cummings knew him when he lived in Moscow.

Erm.

Okay.

Moshiri is the owner of Everton FC.

Moshiri is also the chairman and shareholder of USM, a huge Russian company. Usmanov is the owner.

Moshiri is also the chairman of Metallo invest, a Russian mining company. Usmanov is the major shareholder.

Usmanov is Putin’s mate.

Are we in trouble here lads?

LADS?
You know too much….
Cup of tea?

Im fine with USM leaving - if the league also stop taking blood money from the Qatari's.

If PIF are made to leave Newcastle (and stop bombing Yemen)

If Sheikh Mansour leaves Man City.

Until all that happens im perfectly fine having USM pump money into us tbh.
Two wrongs don't make a right though. It's up to us to put our own house in order before we cast eyes elsewhere and I for one have never been happy to have our club bankrolled by money that has basically been stolen from the Russian people.

If this all (hopefully) dies down, I'd like to see serious pressure in the aftermath for Moshiri and Usmanov to take their money and [Poor language removed] off elsewhere with it. If that means no BMD and certain relegation then so be it.

There's no way these oligarchs can speak out against Russia - and Putin especially.

People like the whingeing arse Corbyn hater Chris Bryant using the coward's way out of parliamentary privilege to speak about Abramovich and Usmanov know that.
They can speak out once but for that to happen they'd either be crazy or certain that Putin was getting the .45mm retirement plan to the head as they spoke.

Two wrongs don't make a right though. It's up to us to put our own house in order before we cast eyes elsewhere and I for one have never been happy to have our club bankrolled by money that has basically been stolen from the Russian people.

If this all (hopefully) dies down, I'd like to see serious pressure in the aftermath for Moshiri and Usmanov to take their money and [Poor language removed] off elsewhere with it. If that means no BMD and certain relegation then so be it.

But why?

Whatever USM do here won't change anything in Ukraine or Russia.

Personally im fed up of being little nice old Everton getting a plucky pat on the head.

Whats Moshiri's is Usmanovs mate.

Ultimately a lot of Evertons problems stem from a lack of pride/effort from certain people at the club and it comes down to lack of accountability.

Under Moyes he was boss and the players had to perform as the fans/owner made it clear the manager wasnt going anywhere. The recruitment team was built around Moyes and he himself put a lot of time and effort into the recruitment due to the financial constraints.

The problem with EFC is the squad know they dont have to perform because the manager takes the blame.

The DOF knows he can be lazy and not do his homework on a signing or bother to recruit in Janaury because its all Moshiri's fault.

Its a poison running through the veins of the club at present.

I just hope the fans buy into the recent changes as Lampard, the coaching staff, this new DOF and Cahill all seem to be young and hungry professional types who can start building that culture of pride in your work/performance around the place.
My issue with the whole USM thing is it's like Moshiri just brought in his mate. Well, how are we sure we're getting the best deal? Could it not have been better for Moshiri to hire a really good, proven among the best in the business, commercial director, back in 2016, to go out and get the best commercial support possible for the club? Instead it was just let's go and get tied in with USM?

If USM was the best deal they could find after assessing the market, then fine, but let's face it, it doesn't look like that is how it was played out

Given that we are owned by Moshiri and his money comes through working for USM/ Usmanov, how do sanctions affect him? Is he in the clear?

Interesting question now is, is that really Moshiri's money or is he just bag holding for Usmanov for just such a time when things go south?

“Everton sources said there is a difference between the USM facing sanctions and 'USM Holdings', which has sponsorship ties with the club.”

“The ECHO asked whether 'USM LCC' was affiliated to Alisher Usmanov. Indications from the club were that Usmanov 'categorically' has no links to that company.”

Righto..

:oops:

It isn't though - I dont know where you work mate but if I work for a photography agency and I do a crap job my agency doesn't lose money/work I do !!
Not sure that you have thought that through, no surprise there though! You do a crap job - agency has a very unhappy client, client blames agency not you - agency loses client hence loses potentially a lot of money, word gets round about agency reputation leading to possible loss of future clients/referrals! Ultimately you might well lose your job, but as a consequence of your action your agency/employer loses out in lots of ways!

Im fine with USM leaving - if the league also stop taking blood money from the Qatari's.

If PIF are made to leave Newcastle (and stop bombing Yemen)

If Sheikh Mansour leaves Man City.

Until all that happens im perfectly fine having USM pump money into us tbh.
What blood money from the Qataris?

Status
Not open for further replies.