Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 108 8.0%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,234 92.0%

• Total voters
People wanting a new owner just for the sake of getting rid of Moshiri

Things can still get a lot worse than they currently are, really would feel uneasy about having new owners at the moment.

At least I know Moshiri had ambition and money, sure he’s waisted most of it but owners with no ambition and no interest in investing money could be even worse and knowing Everton that’s what we would get.

Oh they'll get their comeuppance.

We know who they are.

Wish Moshiri had just chosen to sell the club instead of this, but I suppose outside of that it's good. There's a chance that the league makes some profit/sustainability exceptions for choosing to ending commercial partnerships due to the Russian invasion. Maybe that's fanciful, but this is a bonkers time.
Yeah let’s gets rid of the billionaire owner who is getting us a new stadium and has pumped half a billion into transfer…… wow.

Mosh was either going to have to ditch us or USM. I think it's a good sign he has ditched USM as it shows he believes he can fund us off his own back rather than just being an Usmanov proxy. Usmanov may well lurk somewhere in the background but both legally and optically this provides vital separation.

He has had to ditch USM, otherwise he could be the next one sanctioned, because of those connections. Why has Abramovich not been sanctioned ? Isn't he a billionaire Oligarth as well. I know what is happening in Ukraine is absolutely horrendous and life is far more important than football, but you could put your house on it, if one football club would hear the brunt financially, it would be yours truly.

As said earlier: Everton are fighting for their lives at the moment. The key to that is making sure the political classes see that Moshiri is not Usmanov's puppet.

If that argument is accepted it buys time to to get him bought out.

The cash wont be there anymore. Moshiri is in transit to the exit. Only a massive takeover can save / secure our future now.

Effectively we're back to March 2016 and looking for an investor....only this time we have a lot of baggage that investors would find unattractive.
And a much worse team on the pitch with only a handful of players worth any kind of value

Usmanov has officially been sanctioned now by Westminster (not sure exactly what that means tbf)

But I dont see sanctions being short term. This conflict could drag for years, diplomatically hopefully rather than militarily though

The other day the statement was the USM sponsorship was suspended. It's escalated quickly to getting Moshiri forced to wash his hands of it completely.

How he finances the club now is anyone's guess.

I'd imagine if even Moshiri opted to sell the club there's probably a stipulation in the arrangement made with Bill that the parasite would be included in any future deals to purchase the club , that would probably derail any interest. lol

Last edited:
The other day the statement was the USM sponsorship was suspended. It's escalated quickly to getting Moshiri forced to wash his hands of it completely.

How he finances the club now is anyone's guess.

But hang on I thought he was our generous benefactor who was dipping his hand into his own pocket to buy us a stadium and loads of shiny players??

My prediction is BMD will still go ahead as its financed privately via a loan however due to our sponser issue the days of us spending money in the transfer window are done outside of summer windows when we sell someone for massive money (DCL, Richarlison) as FFP simply wont allow us.

Basically our best hope of competing long term now is the new stadium being built and Mosh Man finding a Middle Eastern Royal to buy us out and use their national owned companies to sponser us to get around FFP.

Frustrating.