Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brentford has 3 games they needed points from, probably 6 at least. Newcastle home lost, Norwich today and Burnley at home.
They then have a tough 7 games before the last 2 v us at goodison and Leeds at home last day.
A poor result v Burnley and they’re still bang in trouble

All for the droppable points!

But we need favours, if we don’t perform. Right now, we can’t confirm it, but we need everything to go our way, whilst doing our job.

If we do our bit we’ll be fine, but that’s a big if.

Brentford has 3 games they needed points from, probably 6 at least. Newcastle home lost, Norwich today and Burnley at home.
They then have a tough 7 games before the last 2 v us at goodison and Leeds at home last day.
A poor result v Burnley and they’re still bang in trouble
This. Brentford is our main rival.

I think results today have pretty much gone in our favour; could have done with Brentford and Norwich drawing though.

Still, it's all in our hands. Win a couple of games and everything will look different.

Can I just ask what were you expecting today? What set of results would’ve led you to a different conclusion to this?
I expected Brentford not to win another game and go down. I still think Burnley will stay up either taking Leeds or us down. After watching the performance of Leeds today they could stay up. They are not gung-ho anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.