• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Inappropriate Language
Just got back to the car after that. Looking forward not to
The long journey home. I feel numb
Don’t think it was lack of effort just not good enough
Rule number one. Don’t let any crosses into the box.
I’ve never know a club’s players do this week in week out except for us.
Didn’t like the team setup tbh. Even though first half we could have been ahead
Second half was really opt from the team.
Deli Ali OMG. Poor player end than of
Deli Ali is just here for the [Poor language removed] and giggles mate

Oliver gave us nothing at all. The crowd should have been getting on top of him
we never seem to get any luck. But that doesn't hide the fact that we are also awful. A few decisions going our way would help matters. But a few goals would help better.
I do agree with you. Refereeing has been awful. But we need to start taking our chances. Not that we make that many. Referees giving us the odd decision isn't going to bring us back this season. It isn't going to put us much higher up the league.
Rambling now.........but when is an Everton manager going to realise that most of our players are not fit for purpose. And when is an Everton manager going to address that fact. Then our luck might change. Get on the front foot. Score goals. Get a lead. Then see how our luck goes.

We actually brought in a kopite to destroy us

It's like Troy but without the wooden horse, just opening up the front gates for the enemy. Good one Moshiri, while you're at it, dismantle Goodison and then run out of money for the new stadium.

I do wonder about this! All I see in training is the giggling and messing about.
He needs to get a formula 4 at the back
5 in the middle
1 up front
Be mean as anything and hit on the counter only, we are so easy to run through I fee we have no choice but to frustrate and harass opposing teams shutting them down before they get at our soft underbelly
Whatever lampard and coaches are teaching them ain't getting through, they're too stupid I think.

Today's performance proves that the players know that they have us relegated already, so why make any effort. I went JJK as MoM because he had the good sense to get himself sent off and not have to face the fans at the end. It isn't over yet but, without some sort of a miracle, Everton will be struggling in the Championship next season. :zzz::zzz:
Actually think this squad will do well in the championship as we have been saying all season that's all their up to!!!

As much as I personally don’t want to suffer relegation, if we do go down, the saving grace will be them idiots that stayed behind in the Lower Gwladys to heckle the team have to suffer it too.

The whole world are onto how pathetic this is nowadays, and it’s absolutely true. Way to destroy our own club from the inside, as if any 18-30 year old millionaire footballer is gonna look at them embarrassing schleppers screaming at them and think ‘I’ll try hard for them next week’

Are you seriously blaming the crowd after that? Where the players blatantly showed they couldn't be arsed?

I couldn't even hear much stick. The crowd were just stunned and silent.

It's not the fault of Kenny, Holgate and Godfrey. They are just not good enough and keep getting picked to play. Coleman is finished. Doucoure was abysmal today - VDB anonymous. Lazy fouls and set pieces given away all season. They are not mentally strong enough. But Frank needs to take some blame. Tactics and set up have been wrong in the last 2 matches. He needs to wake up quick and stop playing central league footballers.
I agree that Richy is not a 9. Has to play wide or deeper to let him run at the defence. Gordon tried hard - but nothing ever comes of his runs - and defensively he's shocking. Too often players waltz away as if he's not there. This looks grim to me.

Ok this is what I'm saying too. Like I really like Gordon and he was probably the best player for the last few games, but he's not a match winner right now and sometimes a cross or a shot comes close, close is still not winning us anything. He's only a kid and we need professionals. And we need a way to score goals.

What a shame no one tries harder than him.

Said it before the game but Holgate and Godfrey can’t play together as they can’t win a header. Godfrey in particular is atrocious in the air.
Yep and that's how we were beaten. They're too short. I think they're only 6 feet at best. and Keane is 6'3" and Mina 6'5".

you aren't going to pick up many points in this league if you keep letting in goals, home or away. Whatever Lampard has to do to make us a better defensive team he needs to do it now. Don't care if we draw every game 0-0 until the season's end. Beyond Boreham Wood when was our last clean sheet?

Status
Not open for further replies.