Should Kenwright step down as chairman?

• yes

Votes: 734 90.0%
  • no

Votes: 82 10.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I went on one before the game as soon as i see his moonface on the screen I think we doomed .
Jinx of a man , stopped going the game after 50 odd years of going and said I would never go back because of him and his plucky little club mentality.
Stick by what I have said for over a decade we will win f all while he is around.
Fans fall for his cushy sentimental crap and fail to see he is a disaster and only in it for himself .
Wish he would just get out of the club.

I’ve never been his biggest fan, but I don’t think all of the blame can be put on Kenwright. Evertonians are so easily pleased that their opinion on Kenwright is dependent on whether we are winning or losing a game, if we are winning the vast majority love him.

It’s the same with our players, someone makes a decent cross or completes a successful pass and we have people suggesting they should be in the England squad when they are nowhere near that level.
Ive hated kenwright since the kings dock failure . Not since our last win

He’ll be there clapping away with his grin making out he’s the biggest fan in the world. Bloody embarrassing.
He loves the attention, fat grubby prima donna. You seldom see the chairman of a club at games and doubt their names are common knowledge in many cases. This guy’s mush is on the screen at shown every home game without fail. He purposefully sits in front row of the box, greasy paws hanging over the edge without fail. Just go away to retirement you old fairy.

this man has overseen this clubs managed decline. One horrible horrible rat
A few months ago people wanted to make a statement, about how this club was being run into the ground. They were laughed at, jeered at sneered at and abused by the morally superior blues, who refused to leave the ground.

Those morally superior blues stayed put in Goodson and clapped cheered, and gave Moshiri Kenwright and Benitez, three individuals wo have played their part in the destruction this club, a rousing round of applause and their resounding seal of approval.

Those people, sure do have plenty of egg on their self righteous/morally superior faces right now.

A few months ago people wanted to make a statement, about how this club was being run into the ground. They were laughed at, jeered at sneered at and abused by the morally superior blues, who refused to leave the ground.

Those morally superior blues stayed put in Goodson and clapped cheered, and gave Moshiri Kenwright and Benitez, three individuals wo have played their part in the destruction this club, a rousing round of applause and their resounding seal of approval.

Those people, sure do have plenty of egg on their self righteous/morally superior faces right now.
Mate I was one of the people involved in the 27 campaign

I went on one before the game as soon as i see his moonface on the screen I think we doomed .
Jinx of a man , stopped going the game after 50 odd years of going and said I would never go back because of him and his plucky little club mentality.
Stick by what I have said for over a decade we will win f all while he is around.
Fans fall for his cushy sentimental crap and fail to see he is a disaster and only in it for himself .
Wish he would just get out of the club.
Never have and never will fall for that crap! He’s a luvvy and that’s it. We are meant to be Everton for gods sake and he makes it sound like we are some club fighting above its weight, cant stand the toad

This

he tried to move us to a Tesco , in KIRKBY!

he lied to everybody by saying Goodison was unsafe, he cried in front of Alex Ferguson , he (allegedly) turned down multiple buyers , he oversaw the kings dock calamity , he sold us to Moshiri , he couldn't or wouldn't back Moyes which massively limited our ability to progress , blood brothers is very overrated too

Inappropriate Language
As far as I’m concerned anyone who believes a little luvvie fart box like bill kenwright ever sat in the boys pen or ever had Evertons best interests heart can do one along with him. He’s a proven liar, I’ve said it too many times on here.
Fortress sport and his little mate that knew jackshit about Everton.
The NTL deal.
Kirkby.
I’ll never sell Wayne, not even for £50m.

Get out of my club you horrible fat piece of [Poor language removed]

Status
Not open for further replies.