Should Kenwright step down as chairman?

• yes

Votes: 734 90.0%
  • no

Votes: 82 10.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A few months ago people wanted to make a statement, about how this club was being run into the ground. They were laughed at, jeered at sneered at and abused by the morally superior blues, who refused to leave the ground.

Those morally superior blues stayed put in Goodson and clapped cheered, and gave Moshiri Kenwright and Benitez, three individuals wo have played their part in the destruction this club, a rousing round of applause and their resounding seal of approval.

Those people, sure do have plenty of egg on their self righteous/morally superior faces right now.
Mate I got into big arguments with kopite friends who used to say we’re in safe hands with “Rafael” how I stopped myself from giving them the mightiest bitchslap in my life I’ll never know

Sent Sheikh Mansour down the M62 to Man City because he wouldn't keep him on as Chairman when he wanted to buy our club. Disgrace of a man.

I dislike kenwright as much as the next man but I’m fairly sure this never happened and is some blag urban legend amongst Everton fans.

As far as I’m concerned anyone who believes a little luvvie fart box like bill kenwright ever sat in the boys pen or ever had Evertons best interests heart can do one along with him. He’s a proven liar, I’ve said it too many times on here.
Fortress sport and his little mate that knew jackshit about Everton.
The NTL deal.
Kirkby.
I’ll never sell Wayne, not even for £50m.

Get out of my club you horrible fat piece of [Poor language removed]
He has a Boris Johnson type association with the truth…i have seen him in action in the Boardroom with his sycophants after a game pre-Moshiri era…sickening stuff.

Should have been run out of town long ago. Ex players and friendly press have kept him where he is. He won’t go till he gets his pay off from the new ground. I wouldn’t be surprised if he has a stand named after him as well.

I dislike kenwright as much as the next man but I’m fairly sure this never happened and is some blag urban legend amongst Everton fans.
"Blag urban legend".

Status
Not open for further replies.