Match Thread Everton vs Wolves - Preview, Report and MotM Poll

Your Everton MOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
When we dont play Keane we cant pass the ball forward

Godfrey and Holgate aren't good enough and aren't even brave enough to try a pass between the lines. I find it laughable how people think dropping Keane solves the problem. It actually exacerbated the problem.

I'm not the only one I'm sure who has to stop following this club and the game.

It makes me utterly miserable. I've not enjoyed football for about 20 years.
I stopped watching them over 2 years ago. I still want them to win but just cannot be arsed with the bent refs and a crap, spineless squad-a more pusillanimous outfit you would be hard pressed to find. We really should ask Fulham if we can rename Goodison after Fulham's home ground's name...certainly, there is nothing good at Everton, but there is defo is a lot of craven floating about.

It's hard to stay positive when we are in such a position. But we have to get behind the team on Thursday, and hope that we get a win that can kick us on. Every game now becomes a must win if we want to stay in the premier league. The question is,do the players have the right type of fight in them to get us results.

Gray wasn’t fit enough to play today. Allan should probably have played against their midfield, they were far too comfortable.
Richarlison is a headless chicken who works hard but just runs into people, and dead ends.

I stopped watching them over 2 years ago. I still want them to win but just cannot be arsed with the bent refs and a crap, spineless squad-a more pusillanimous outfit you would be hard pressed to find. We really should ask Fulham if we can rename Goodison after Fulham's home ground's name...certainly, there is nothing good at Everton, but there is defo is a lot of craven floating about.
I think for me, it's not a case of I want them to win or lose or anything. I think for my own sake I'm going to have to just stop knowing what's going on. No football at all. Awful club, awful game. Run by and represented by very rich utter cowards while I honestly haven't got a pot to pi55 in.

It just adds to what is already a hard life

That was probably one of the worst performances I've seen since the 90s. But one thing I will say is stop putting on us. Football is an entertainment business, we should be getting entertained! It's on the players to get us exited, actors in a play don't call out the audience to make them act better! Give us good football, we'll give you good support. UTFT

Status
Not open for further replies.