Match Thread Everton vs Wolves - Preview, Report and MotM Poll

Your Everton MOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wathing the game on a feed it seemed like we were second to every loose ball. Even when we made a successful tackle it seemed to squirm away to another gold shirt. Are we that slow/bad or just unlucky ALL the time?

I think for me, it's not a case of I want them to win or lose or anything. I think for my own sake I'm going to have to just stop knowing what's going on. No football at all. Awful club, awful game. Run by and represented by very rich utter cowards while I honestly haven't got a pot to pi55 in.

It just adds to what is already a hard life
I hope things get better for you mate...and getting shut of Everton from your life is defo a step in the right direction. The whole league is a corrupt farce these days, so also getting shut of togger period, is a similarly wise move.

What has been evident for a long time now is that we just haven't had a holding midfielder to sit and screen in front of the defence etc. Allan was excellent vs Man City and has had a few games like that but he lacks mobility and seems to always be carrying some sort of knock. Some of the first touches by Doucoure today were almosy unbelievable! So poor. Desperate times.

Wathing the game on a feed it seemed like we were second to every loose ball. Even when we made a successful tackle it seemed to squirm away to another gold shirt. Are we that slow/bad or just unlucky ALL the time?
Just slow and bad! Not one player can put his foot on the ball and give any composure plus momentum to put us on the front foot

It's looking like we are going to be one of the 3 for the drop. It seems the energy and enthusiasm this teams get when a new manager comes along has gone after just one handful of games

Status
Not open for further replies.