Match Thread Crystal Palace v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a free hit. If we lose, who cares, as the league is the most important thing. If we win, grand. As Joe Royle once observed winning is a habit you try to get as it breeds confidence.
Yep just go and enjoy it. No pressure - and with gomes starting in midfield not expecting miracle.

It would be nice to reach Wembley. but after last night game, there is no time to get good rest, don't expect anything. Which is maybe good.

Let's go. Wembley here we come

Love your optimism, as I normally am, but with last nights VAR observer (Attwell) as ref, and the VAR overlord Pizza The Hut (Mason) putting himself as VAR observer for this game, we are up a certain creek without a certain implement.
After our appeal rejected on all counts, these vile cheats will be scrutinising everything we do looking for retribution. Well I say, we look at everything that THEY do, and if we do not get just decisions, we go for them with video evidence. Screw these control freaks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Love your optimism, as I normally am, but with last nights VAR observer (Twatwell) as ref, and the VAR overlord Pizza The Hut (Mason) putting himself as VAR observer for this game, we are up a certain creek without a certain implement.
After our appeal rejected on all counts, these vile cheats will be scrutinising everything we do looking for retribution. Well I say, we look at everything that THEY do, and if we do not get just decisions, we go for them with video evidence. Screw these control freaks.
Just sick of being screwed by officials for decades

A midfield missing allan, van de beek and alli is going to be a real struggle against these. Not expecting anything like has been said its a free hit i just hope we give it a real go.

We were only safe the week before the cup final I seem to remember

I agree mate but I certainly had more faith in that team than this. Last night's result makes life a bit easier but we are nowhere near safe. NEA about the Cup. We will not beat City or the RS

Just need to freshen things up here

Give Alli a game

ffs he's cup-tied

Oh well, give VDB a game

ffs he's cup tied too

Cometh the hour, cometh the man....step up El Ghazi

ffs what do you mean he's Cup tied as well!!!

Gomes and Doucoure it is then!

Status
Not open for further replies.