2021/22 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.

As long as he continues to play two men in the middle of the park, Kenny and to a slightly lesser extent Coleman, we will continue to have massive problems. He's blamed the players today, for me, he has to take a fairly large portion of blame for today.
May as well played a few of the younger players who got us a 1-1 draw at Chelsea.....

Disagree with Frank here thought Palace deserved a bit more credit - I thought their second goal was decent. Everytime they got into our box they had good chances. Zaha missed one in front of goal after Godfrey slipped over. Oliseh hit one into the stands. It could have been more.

Perhaps he's playing it down so he doesn't get sacked, otherwise he's going to get questioned why we were so bad. Also looked like he's started to throw players under the bus now by saying anyone who doesn't want to fight won't be part of it.
These players deserve to be thrown under the bus. They deserve it at this point. The days of defending them are over.

They can only perform at home, against poorer opposition with the whole stadium pulling behind to the point where supporters are going home exhausted.

I really do not buy into the lack of effort myth personally.

These players are trying, they just are shot of confidence and bogged down by years of getting bummed weekly.

Yes its up to the manager to get them flying, but I personally dont think its an effort issue.

I think they try but aren't very good either individually or a collective.

You'd say Pickford, Richy, Gray, Doucs, Dom were premier league quality....the remaining 25 man squad aren't.

No one takes responsibility either when things go wrong. To busy looking at the gaffer and going "it's what you said to do"

Disagree with Frank here thought Palace deserved a bit more credit - I thought their second goal was decent. Everytime they got into our box they had good chances. Zaha missed one in front of goal after Godfrey slipped over. Oliseh hit one into the stands. It could have been more.

Perhaps he's playing it down so he doesn't get sacked, otherwise he's going to get questioned why we were so bad. Also looked like he's started to throw players under the bus now by saying anyone who doesn't want to fight won't be part of it.
That's not throwing players under the bus.. it's saying it as it is. He didn't name them... Job lot.

These players deserve to be thrown under the bus. They deserve it at this point. The days of defending them are over.

They can only perform at home, against poorer opposition with the whole stadium pulling behind to the point where supporters are going home exhausted.
True mate, but we need to do it for us, not for them. There's a good few of them that will need dumping soon, but we can help them get us over the line this season before they clear off. We'll be here long after this lot have gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.