Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of our players missing mysteriously. One of our whipping boys would have us well clear of relegation. When can he come back

10 games to go, but 4 of them are against:

- ManU
- Chelsea
- RS
- Arsenal

6 against:

- Burnley
- Leicester 2x
- Watford
- Crystal Palace
- Brentford

5 home games and 5 away. It´s utterly shocking to think about...

4 wins needed I think. But where from? Losing on wednesday would be our final nail in my opinion.

Last edited:

Assuming you're talking about Iceland, his contract has already been ripped up. It's now impossible for him to come back.
Nothing was ever said about his contract (as Everton could do nothing till any official outcome), though it ends officially at the end of the season

10 games to go, but 4 of them are against:

- ManU
- Chelsea
- RS
- Arsenal

6 against:

- Burnley
- Leicester 2x
- Watford
- Crystal Palace
- Brentford

5 home games and 5 away. It´s utterly shocking to think about...

4 wins needed I think. But where from? Losing on wednesday would be our final nail in my opinion.
Not worried about Man Utd from that first 4 you've listed.

They are proper bad at the moment

All the comments I hear from our players make me think they don't actually realise they are in a relegation fight.
I dont think they do, but personally they arnt, if we go down im sure a few can find a PL club, no less to them, does anyone think the likes of Mina, DCL, Gomes, Allan, Dacoure, Ali and one or two other are bothered? no chance.
Tom Davies would but he is injured, Pickford totally does, as does Richy

I dont think they do, but personally they arnt, if we go down im sure a few can find a PL club, no less to them, does anyone think the likes of Mina, DCL, Gomes, Allan, Dacoure, Ali and one or two other are bothered? no chance.
Tom Davies would but he is injured, Pickford totally does, as does Richy
I know a lot of people are anti Tom Davies but in our current predicament I think we would be in a better place with him available

Nothing was ever said about his contract (as Everton could do nothing till any official outcome), though it ends officially at the end of the season
It was heavily rumoured in early February that his contract was cancelled as he couldn't fulfill his playing commitments and then days later he was removed from the squad section of the official website. It's a pretty safe bet that those rumours were true.

I think if we can get 3 wins from Burnley, Watford and Brentford then that should be enough.

If we can pick up anything else along the way (as said, Man Utd could be one and Chelsea have looked shaky since sanctions came in), that would be a bonus.

Still being positive about staying up then ripping up and starting again in the summer

He might play Branthwaite, his hand might be forced.

The squad is totally diminished.

Mina, Keane, Allan, VdB all out….it’s pretty grim stuff. Hard to go into this game with any optimism.
Even with all those others missing, I would have been confident playing Burnley with the team that played yesterday. All we need is someone to head the ball away, and Keane can do that. Hopefully Branthwaite does come in and has a monster game.

I think we might finish 19th tbh.

Let’s be honest, West Ham were there for the taking yesterday. Had their minds on a big midweek game, the crowd and the players were flat. And we barely laid a glove on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.