Not open for further replies.
…………....…Pickford……

Coleman..Godfrey..Branthwaite..Myko

…………………Holgate……….

Gordon…..Iwobi…Doucoure….Richi

…………………Rondon……….

Just dont lose.

From earlier.
I’m convinced my team here wins this game.

We were down in November, the minute we got canned in the Derby and Benitez wasn’t sacked…. That was us down

Those who backed him, own it. It’s on you

It’s not on them mate. Come on. It’s the players on the pitch who have let us down. They are either not good enough to compete or can’t be arsed. It’s just [Poor language removed].

It's true. They both were penalties but equally they both were dives where the player was playing for it. What other 'chances' did we create? Richarlison's overhead kick and Kenny's mishit cross.
Exactly, it’s really worrying. I’m the first to slate our fashion model, but to be fair she isn’t getting the service

I hate being an Everton fan.......I've lost my mother in life....so I can handle pain...but this club makes me want to kill people or myself......I'll have to stop watching now...can't take it anymore...arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrttrgghhhhhhh.....I give up.

Well done to the happy clappers who blindly defended this garbage for years and years. Your ludicrous, blind and delusional pretence that everything is ok has played as big a part as anything in leading us to this point. Well done. Hope you're happy. Still, at least you can proudly say that you aren't "toxic" or "negative" now eh?!

Status
Not open for further replies.