Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was watching toffeetv match preview and there saying how Klopp took over around the same time Moshiri came in and look at the difference between the sides. We where above them then. We have basically bought nothing but the wrong type of player over and over again, where they bought the right players over and over again.
Koeman was totally the wrong choice to start, 2nd he said the project instead of us and we. Should never have got the job. He didn’t even want it

We are Leeds, it's written all over us. We've over spent on disinterested mercenaries and the turkeys are coming home to roost now. Relegation will be an absolute disaster financially, all our best players will be snapped up at bargain basement prices and we will be left trying to manage the wages of the garbage that will be even more disinterested in the Championship.

We will be waiting for those contracts to expire before we can try to do business properly again. The danger is we just become a talent factory like Leeds too and that players like Anthony Gordon are just snatched away from us every season by Premier League teams as we are desperate for the money and just can't offer those talented players the prestige of top flight football.

I'm trying to find some positivity and the only ray of sunshine is Anthony Gordon, it still proves we are capable of producing home grown talent and that will be vital as our financial predicament plays out. Should we stay up then hopefully this internal enquire concludes that we should stop trying to sign Iwobi and Dele Alli type players on stupendous contracts. We need to cut our cloth accordingly and I'd have loved that Ryan Fraser who went to Newcastle. I like David Brooks at Bournemouth too.

I think the signing of Sandro was the real big indicator of our problems, that we had to offer someone quadruple their wages to convince them to sign. If the player needs that kind of incentive rather than a moderate pay rise and the pride and privilege of wearing the shirt then they're the wrong player. Tim Cahill would have taken a pay cut to play Premier League football
You related to Gordon in some way? He ain't that good and the fact he seems to be the stand out player this season only goes to show how bad we have been.

We are getting battered today, we haven't been able to do anything away this season.
Burnley away marmalised us.
Waford at home 2-5 Wtf.
Norwich away was an absolute embarrassment, only made worse by coming back on the coach through Norfolk with no WiFi signal listening to the radio and Lisa tarbuck pronouncing "it's jigsaw January, phone in and tell us all your funny jigsaw stories".The only funny thing a Tarbuck could say right now is, "he's dead". Can it get anymore Partridge, yes it can...

That's when I knew the game was up, we are through the looking glass now people. Up is down, black is white, we are gone.
The Shiite will do a quadruple and I'm gonna stay in "That" London after the arsenal game and live on the steps of Buckingham palace drinking turps. It's gotta be better than being an Evertonian in murkyside with the satanic krud undie lickers doing some creepy homecoming parade, jizzing in big buckets, bumming dogs and cats, sacrificing pigeons to auntie Aldo, hanging dwarfs from lamposts by their ankles as the Lfc Lampost scruff fly's past electrocuting himself.

I'm dreading today, every pathetic pretend tellyclapper will be out in force, dodgy candy and crown paints kits are being dug out of cum stained bags in the attic at this moment. The boxroom virgins are peeling off their crusty sheets and terrorising elderly mums with make believe tales of daring do off when they used to go the game, (they didn't ever)...

I'm still drunk from yesterday, gonna get up and go into town for a few b4 the game, when I bump into the Olafs and the Olga's with their scarfs adorning themselves like massive kipper ties, I'm gonna point at an imaginary Kenny Doglead licking a tramps arse across the street, then piss in their pint as they sing Yawn at him, kin' scruffs...

Oh my god I lost it at this.

Absolutely - three games in a row we've been on the end of rough decisions - Leeds especially was a joke. Should have put 'bad refeering decisions' as one of my third reasons to be pessimistic that we will beat Burnley - although a reason to be optimistic is if things really 'even out', we're due a bit of luck!
Add in the "handball" at Man City and you'd be right in believing VAR is against you. Hope you get the decisions today.

Wolves have a good chance of going 7th if they can beat Burnley and I think Chelsea will want to get themselves back on track by beating West Ham today(who will be thinking of Thursday’s European game).
That would leave Wolves 2 points behind Utd with a game in hand to get to 6th in the table…I hope that gives them the motivation for today.

I thinks it’s inevitable we’ll find ourselves in the bottom 3 by the time we start our game against Chelsea, even if just by GD. I can’t see Burnley not getting at least one point from their next two games v Wolves (h) and Watford (a), and I can’t see us getting anything from today’s game.

Just gotta hope that we have big enough balls to respond to it when we do, and get some kind of a result v Chelsea. Yes we will have a game in hand still, but the last thing we need is Burnley getting some day light between us.

Saying that we entered the last game of the 94 and 98 season in the relegation zone and managed to survive, but I wouldn’t fancy us this season getting a result away at Arsenal to survive. Would be handy if Arsenal have top 4 sewn up by then too.
I agree about Arsenal having 4th place sewn up by last game of the season but we need Spurs to be still in the hunt when they play Burnley.

We are getting battered today, we haven't been able to do anything away this season.
Waford at home 2-5 Wtf.
Norwich away was an absolute embarrassment, only made worse by coming back on the coach through Norfolk with no WiFi signal listening to the radio and Lisa tarbuck pronouncing "it's jigsaw January, phone in and tell us all your funny jigsaw stories".The only funny thing a Tarbuck could say right now is, "he's dead". Can it get anymore Partridge, yes it can...

That's when I knew the game was up, we are through the looking glass now people. Up is down, black is white, we are gone.
The Shiite will do a quadruple and I'm gonna stay in "That" London after the arsenal game and live on the steps of Buckingham palace drinking turps. It's gotta be better than being an Evertonian in murkyside with the satanic krud undie lickers doing some creepy homecoming parade, jizzing in big buckets, bumming dogs and cats, sacrificing pigeons to auntie Aldo, hanging dwarfs from lamposts by their ankles as the Lfc Lampost scruff fly's past electrocuting himself.

I'm dreading today, every pathetic pretend tellyclapper will be out in force, dodgy candy and crown paints kits are being dug out of cum stained bags in the attic at this moment. The boxroom virgins are peeling off their crusty sheets and terrorising elderly mums with make believe tales of daring do off when they used to go the game, (they didn't ever)...

I'm still drunk from yesterday, gonna get up and go into town for a few b4 the game, when I bump into the Olafs and the Olga's with their scarfs adorning themselves like massive kipper ties, I'm gonna point at an imaginary Kenny Doglead licking a tramps arse across the street, then piss in their pint as they sing Yawn at him, kin' scruffs...
This could possibly be the greatest post ever submitted on a football forum lol

Waford at home 2-5 Wtf.

Reading this almost makes the misery worth it! lol

Waford at home 2-5 Wtf.

7bf1d1a24f3e6d434e8c9cc5f515700b.gif

You related to Gordon in some way? He ain't that good and the fact he seems to be the stand out player this season only goes to show how bad we have been.
Would you be happy to lose him? The point isn't that he is world class or not, the point is that he is a good academy product and those types of players would be ruthlessly picked from us by the vultures in the Premier League should we go down.

I agree about Arsenal having 4th place sewn up by last game of the season but we need Spurs to be still in the hunt when they play Burnley.
Yeah after I had posted that I checked Spurs’ remaining fixtures and saw they still had Burnley to play, and thought that could put a spanner in that plan ?

Status
Not open for further replies.