Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
…yep, I liked his money. I presume that quote was from a long time ago.

That’s not being hypocritical, that’s finding out what was truly going on. It would be worst than hypocritical to doggedly stick to an original impression.
No, 13 months ago.

You backed him to the hilt and now you abandon him.

I think that speaks volumes for you tbf.

I simply wont give up until its mathematically impossible for them to stay up. I am old enough to have seen them in this position twice before and luckily we survived. Got to admit though it's not looking good at this present moment.

If Leeds lose at Palace and we win against Chelsea we're breathing right down their necks and they have City to come amongst other tough games.
Hmm! Dont know what is more unlikely. Would say, us winning against Chelsea. I think nothing from both will happen!

Four weeks ago I thought you were safe, now I'm really not sure, if we (Leeds) beat Palace tomorrow or at least draw I do think you are gone alas.

But as someone said earlier today you have homes, food, loved ones. End of the day it's football and it means everything and nothing at the same time.

Good luck with it.

…might’ve been the right man but certainly at the wrong time. Benitez turned this group of players into a disaster whilst causing turmoil off it. When there’s conflict off the pitch, it always manifests itself with results.

Benitez turned us from a bit of a joke club into a toxic club.
Nah, he didn't. He was the wrong appointment but look no further than the people who appointed him and who have been making stupid decisions for 5 years. I know that's not popular opinion because of what Benitez said in the past but the reality is that he's a football manager who was offered a job and he took it. He never stood a chance because of the past and that is down to those above him putting him in that position.

Status
Not open for further replies.