2021/22 Allan

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'd be interested in seeing his defensive stats for the game though.

Am not saying he played badly, tbh, I actually thought he was ok. I do however think a central midfielder with only 2 completed passes, is pretty poor - how many attempts did he make? I haven't seen that, if it was 2 lollol then 100% completion can't be turned up at hahahaha.

In all serious we didn't have barely any possession and I can't remember many passes full stop, but he is in the business of breaking up and passing on, I would expect a lot more personally.

Am not saying he played badly, tbh, I actually thought he was ok. I do however think a central midfielder with only 2 completed passes, is pretty poor - how many attempts did he make? I haven't seen that, if it was 2 lollol then 100% completion can't be turned up at hahahaha.

In all serious we didn't have barely any possession and I can't remember many passes full stop, but he is in the business of breaking up and passing on, I would expect a lot more personally.

Oh yeh, wasn't suggesting you weren't, I thought he played well too. I mean we had 19% possession so I'd like to see the completed passes from all our players.

I reckon his defensive numbers were decent though which is what we wanted.

Oh yeh, wasn't suggesting you weren't, I thought he played well too. I mean we had 19% possession so I'd like to see the completed passes from all our players.

I reckon his defensive numbers were decent though which is what we wanted.

Yeah absolutely - its probably an odd stick to beat him with when we had 19% possession.

Anyone actually have the attempts/completion rate for the game actually, or point me where to get it? id like to see this cos I imagine its probably horrific across all the players - Can't imagine Gray made more tbh

Yeah absolutely - its probably an odd stick to beat him with when we had 19% possession.

Anyone actually have the attempts/completion rate for the game actually, or point me where to get it? id like to see this cos I imagine its probably horrific across all the players - Can't imagine Gray made more tbh
Gray needs to actually pass the ball first.

Our attackers are stupidly greedy.

Gray needs to actually pass the ball first.

Our attackers are stupidly greedy.

Dont wanna bog this thread down with my opinion on Gray - but my god, he is potentially one of the worst selfish footballers I've seen. He completely breaks down the wing play when he is in the team out there, everything breaks down as he has tunnel vision refuses to pass the overlap and cuts in and shoots, would be the easiest player to play against when he is in that position.

Completing 1 or 2 passes in 73 mins of football whilst playing center mid - no matter who your opponent is - is an absolute travesty.

The whole team made 173 passes in total. Only 55% reached a player.

We made 14 interceptions. He made 5 of them (most in the team). He touched the ball 22 times and we had 18% of the ball.

If we'd got out with a point based on him passing it twice...no one would be arsed. He was there to break up play and did a job.

Status
Not open for further replies.