2021/22 Allan

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's our most important centre midfielder.

Probably says more about our midfield than Allan but we need him and I think he serves us best if he just sits/breaks up play.
when he sits like he did he's absolutely fine. When he unnecessarily goes running and chasing for the ball, it usually ends up with 1 pass taking him completely out the game. I don't mind him hunting for the ball if there's someone close by to back him up, but the amount of times he's been taken out of games is grim.

Just shield Allan, that's all you gotta do and let the others around you with legs do the hunting

I'd say if a centre mid goes 73 minutes without completing a pass it would be negligence on the media's part to not mention it. That seems like an unprecedented stat regardless of context

He had completed a pass though
The first pass of the game from kick off. He then went 70+ minutes without another. And even then its a bit of a tap in saying you completed one from kick off as you literally can't not complete it basically

Seems odd to me he's barely featured recently. Got an injury yet constantly named on the bench?

People were pining for him to come back after Burnley and he was fine in the Man. United game and yes despite the lack of passes did what he could do away to RS.

Since then don't think he's played a minute but that second half was crying out for him at 2-1 up.

Seems odd to me he's barely featured recently. Got an injury yet constantly named on the bench?

People were pining for him to come back after Burnley and he was fine in the Man. United game and yes despite the lack of passes did what he could do away to RS.

Since then don't think he's played a minute but that second half was crying out for him at 2-1 up.
Rumour is he is not fully fit. I dread to think what our midfield is Thursday if he isn't fit

Came on at the weekend against Watford.

Status
Not open for further replies.