2021/22 Allan

Status
Not open for further replies.

One of Allan, Delph , vdb need to be back in there. Gomes is not a passable premier league midfielder…especially in a must win game.

Think I’d prefer Iwobi in there and Kenny at right back…?

One of Allan, Delph , vdb need to be back in there. Gomes is not a passable premier league midfielder…especially in a must win game.

Think I’d prefer Iwobi in there and Kenny at right back…?
And yet Gomes has had vastly more better games than Iwobi, just shows how fickle people are.

And yet Gomes has had vastly more better games than Iwobi, just shows how fickle people are.
Weird take.

Big advocate of us singing gomes tbf - he was brilliant for us in that first season.

He’s not half the player right now though. He has had so many niggling injuries since his really bad break and I don’t think he is suitable as a premier league midfielder. His mobility has gotten worse , his confidence is low and his distribution seems to have been affected as wel. Hasn’t been seen since his atrocious half against Southampton till he was thrown back in Sunday.

In contrast, Iwobi is in the form of his Everton career right now, has steppe up for us in difficult times and shouldn’t be out as a wing back for the run in imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.