2021/22 Allan

Status
Not open for further replies.
On his day, did a job for us. Total professional. At times, the Richy whisperer.

But he’s never been quick enough for this league. This may sound weird, but it almost feels like the pitch is too big for him.

Are the pitches narrower in Italy lol

I was going to write that I think a deal has maybe been agreed already to sell him as he hasn't been playing. I assumed they were protecting him from injury maybe but going by that post they fully expect to be in the Premier League again next season. Unless we're selling to a rival. Can't see that though would be back to Italy if he went imo

I think he'll be off...but a nice touch with the message.

I like him a lot but again, as with Doucouré and Gomes, I see this as a great time to recoup a bit of money and get a new midfield in this summer. He's soon to be 32 and one year left on his deal. Won't get big money for him but we can at least put his relatively high wages to good use.

Lampard not playing him over Gomes after his performance v Brentford was a telling sign.

He has one good move left and he hasn't been a huge hit but if we can move him on, the timing is perfect.

Yeah, he goes for me. No point him sticking around. He is not going to improve us. Only way he stays I feel if is, he is a squad player. Just to fill the numbers. Can't get rid of everybody. But if a decent offer comes inz he should go. Maybe we already have his replacement, in Iwobi.

I like him a lot but again, as with Doucouré and Gomes, I see this as a great time to recoup a bit of money and get a new midfield in this summer. He's soon to be 32 and one year left on his deal. Won't get big money for him but we can at least put his relatively high wages to good use.
Agreed

Status
Not open for further replies.