Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's say the miracle happens and we stay up...fingers crossed. Next season we are going to be worse player wise and surely we are just prolonging the inevitable dimise?

You go to the Championship and people just forget about you. I have literally forgotten some ex Prem teams exist and couldn’t tell you what division they were in eg Coventry, Sunderland. That’s us very soon. Forgotten.
That says more about you than the teams you've forgotten.

Why would anyone seek recognition from others to define the worth of their support for their club? It's like followers of certain other clubs who feel that basking in the reflected glory of a football side somehow makes them as individuals special or relevant. An essential requirement for their sense of self-worth and identity perpetuated with a self aggrandising dis meenz moor mythology.

Murdering 39 Italians? But dis meenz moor
Hooliganism? But dis meenz moor
Openly masturbating in front of children? But dis meenz moor
Attacking opposition players while on a coach? But dis meenz moor
Wilfully running your local community into the ground and forcing families out of their homes? But dis meenz moor
Turning genuine competition into a cosy invite only members club? But dis meenz moor

Everton could spend the next 50 years kicking around the Championship or lower and every Evertonian would still be able to hold their head higher than certain others. I'll take being forgotten by Scab 6 Consumers over being genuinely loathed, for non-football reasons, by every decent and knowledgeable fan in the country anytime.

Let's say the miracle happens and we stay up...fingers crossed. Next season we are going to be worse player wise and surely we are just prolonging the inevitable dimise?
Next season we will be in a relegation fight from day one but i think the differance will be we know it and plan right

If we stay up need to chain Billy whizz, moshri and red lips together and march them through the city whilst getting whipped. As for the players, get then playing on dog mess filled parks for a few weeks, burn their gucci bags, and say thanks lads. F off.....

Status
Not open for further replies.