Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we beat Leicester we more than likely stay up. Lose and I think we will end up going to Arsenal last game needing something.

In his last two seasons he scored 4 goals from open play combined. That total has been surpassed by Gray this season.
So, do you think that given a reasonable average number of games this season the combined number of goals from DCL
and Sigurdsson would've had us much higher up the table than we are?

Have we? We’ve scored all but one of our pens this season.
I'd argue we have missed his assists. Same as digne really.

His goals have probably been replaced, but him and digne were our top assisters last season.

The two of them and James got 16 assists last season.

This season our top 3 assisters are on 11. And 2 of them are Richie and Doucs both on 4. (They each got 3 last season). (According to the PL app)

You know we’re in trouble when people are extolling the virtues of the Icelandic ghost and how much weve missed the crab - Kinell.

One huge positive for me is not having to witness that slug fake his way through matches during this shithshow do a season. If you think his character and attitude is something we’ve missed I’ve got news for you.

You know we’re in trouble when people are extolling the virtues of the Icelandic ghost and how much weve missed the crab - Kinell.

One huge positive for me is not having to witness that slug fake his way through matches during this shithshow do a season. If you think his character and attitude is something we’ve missed I’ve got news for you.
Garbage.

His dead ball set pieces were light years ahead of Gordon’s at the moment. He scored goals as well. Ridiculous to discount his contribution.

I'd argue we have missed his assists. Same as digne really.

His goals have probably been replaced, but him and digne were our top assisters last season.

The two of them and James got 16 assists last season.

This season our top 3 assisters are on 11. And 2 of them are Richie and Doucs both on 4. (They each got 3 last season). (According to the PL app)

I think admittedly we have missed someone that can lob a set piece into an area. It’s astonished me how bad our current players are at taking corners. We really shouldn’t be struggling to find a set piece taker in this day and age with the money we’ve spent.

Status
Not open for further replies.