Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Every match day is massive now, but this weekend is the one we need to.show we can get something away from home, the 6 home points left available won't be enough on there own
Losing to Roma in such a uninspiring fashion bodes well for us. They're going to be demoralized, they have nothing left to play for & we're due an away win. The law of averages is with us.

Losing to Roma in such a uninspiring fashion bodes well for us. They're going to be demoralized, they have nothing left to play for & we're due an away win. The law of averages is with us.
Totally, although law of averages did lose me a lot of money on roulette tables!!!
I think some are over estimating Leicester, they have only won 2 more games then us this season, minus goal difference, Rodgers isn't even safe in his job.

It’s stressful thinking of our situation every day. Would rather know now. I would hate for it to go to the last day of the season.

Revisionism, an absolute passenger for much of his time here - he still hit the first man on many corners and his free kicks were mostly crap as well. Scored a few pens did he, whoop de doo - I’ll pass ta.

He was/is the most garbage awful record signing at any club in world football, but we’ve got the fraud here - no heart, a complete coward on the pitch, getting himself marked out of the game, fake pressing and non existent tackling - useless. Couldn’t even pass forward most of the time, the shithouse.
You forgot the pointing

One of the reasons I'm reasonably confident next season would be better if we survive is just look at how tight the league is from 8th downwards. We could feasibly finish on 40 in 16th whilst Wolves or Brighton finish 8th and 9th respectively with just over 50. To think of the injuries, bad luck, and officials screwing us we've had to put up with this season, it's very realistic to aim for top half next season with a few new additions, and if our better players don't get injured for months at a time.

We simply have to stay in the PL, by hook or by crook.
We can finish 9th this season… I know I know but it’s true lol

Yes he was crap and his poor attitude often spread around the team. Even in his 13 goal super season I think I worked out that 6 or 7 of them were consolations in games we lost anyway. He had one very specific useful skill which was putting an outswinging corner or free kick onto the penalty spot area, he was quite good at that to be fair. Not having to watch him walk around and get himself marked by opposition midfielders this season has been one of the chinks of daylight in the darkness.
Remember him and Gomes and Davies went through 4 games where the 3 of them had ZERO tackles

Status
Not open for further replies.