Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I'm right in saying if Watford lose today they're relegated?

Could be playing us whilst already down, could go either way in terms of how they play against us

Digne you owe us one today.

A goal or a couple of assists please.
I'm hopeful of a Villa win today. No way are Burnley keeping this run going and Gerrard now must be fighting for his reputation maybe even his job and needs a win at all costs. I also cannot see Leeds getting anything other than a pumping at Arsenal. However it''s how we do that matters. A tricky game no doubt but it'll be a chance to leap above 2 teams if we take it, and still have that game in hand. Glass half full me lad lol

I'm hopeful of a Villa win today. No way are Burnley keeping this run going and Gerrard now must be fighting for his reputation maybe even his job and needs a win at all costs. I also cannot see Leeds getting anything other than a pumping at Arsenal. However it''s how we do that matters. A tricky game no doubt but it'll be a chance to leap above 2 teams if we take it, and still have that game in hand. Glass half full me lad lol
They have a lot more quality but are pretty spineless Villa. Don’t think they will get it done away from home. They might win the home match. Think Burnley will end on 40 with a win today and Newcastle last day. Between us and Leeds as long as they don’t pull off a shock tomorrow

If Brentford beat Southampton today, the Saints will surely be in the battle to stay up.

RS at home and Leicester away, not many points for them there.

Of course it makes no odds if we don't get some wins ourselves.
40 looks like a long way off for us at this stage. If we win tomorrow they might end up in the last day fun

They have a lot more quality but are pretty spineless Villa. Don’t think they will get it done away from home. They might win the home match. Think Burnley will end on 40 with a win today and Newcastle last day. Between us and Leeds as long as they don’t pull off a shock tomorrow
A Burnley draw today would be good, I think they need to win this with their run in.

I stuck a fiver on Southampton to go down after someone on here pointed out how big the odds were. Praying for Brentford and Villa wins today to set it up perfectly for us tomorrow.

The recent away games we have bottled were from a team with a different attitude. Let’s hope Frank has really pounded into their heads that with a good, hardworking attitude, we can get out of this mess. I hope tomorrow we canfinally put everything together on the road and get the much needed 3 points. UTFT!!

I think we will win one home game and draw the other home game and draw both aways at Leicester and Watford. Lose to Arsenal will give us 38 points. Leeds will lose to Arsenal and Chelsea. They would then need 5 points to overtake us (due to goal difference) meaning they would have to win their last two games. I don't think they will

Status
Not open for further replies.