Match Thread Leicester City v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No talking over either, don't think I've seen that before... was brilliant! Made up for those fans that have been travelling to those away games all season
Love when commentary teams do that.
Best bit of commentary i ever saw was from Peter Alliss. In the 95 open when rocca holed a ridiculous putt. He said nothing for what felt like an age. Sometimes the crowd and the action is the best. No need to speak all the time.

unlucky brenda

5d034d9f2100003711f271b6.jpeg
All them wages and the little tramp has mustard colored teeth. BLERT.

So glad the travelling fans are as good as they are. Would be so easy to sit and wallow in our position like the majority of us have been for the past couple of months. But they travel in their droves every other week and sing loud and proud.

Different breed. Best fans in the league in my very honest opinion.
Said this at half time. I stand firmly by this and times it by 10.

BEST FANS IN THE LEAGUE.

Loved that game despite not having sound , Pickford was immense, but I gave my MoM to Doucoure , he seemed to be everywhere when needed , defending and driving forward with the ball for full 90 mins.

FairPlay to NBC, at both Chelsea and todays game they have gone out of their way to show extended footage of crowd that other broadcasters haven't bothered with

@blueloon fans non-stop singing Spirit of the blues until well after the end.

See longers post above if you didnt have sound...few other links during the game out there.

Magical

Status
Not open for further replies.