2021/22 Dele Alli

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is permanent isn't it?
Its a strange deal, hes signed a 2 and a half year contract with Everton.

Rumour has it that if he plays more than 20 games Everton have to pay Spurs 10million and there are other clauses that could, but probably never will, take the fee up to a rumoured 35-40million.

Alli I don’t think fits into this needs must style we have been having to play, he’s more of a player who would fit in ok if we were playing free flowing football. I really hope if we survive he will stay and I’m sure Franks playing style will change and Alli will fit right in. It was the same with Patterson he wasn’t really even getting considered (he was going to play apparently before he got injured) but it’s as if those 2 were bought for next season. I wonder is VDB will play again?
100%, I think he could be great when we’re playing with a bit more freedom and have a bit of a freshen up of the players around him.

Rumour has it that if he plays more than 20 games Everton have to pay Spurs 20million and there are other clauses that could, but probably never will, take the fee up to a rumoured 35-40million.
Well he isn’t likely to play 20 games until mid way next season, so we have a good while to see if he fits in, he hasn’t really had much of a chance yet.

Rumour has it that if he plays more than 20 games Everton have to pay Spurs 20million and there are other clauses that could, but probably never will, take the fee up to a rumoured 35-40million.
I think its 10m if he plays 20 games or so it was reported.

Apparently the next 10m is after 40 games.

Indeed, but given his lack of game time, I would be shocked if hes here past August, personally.
Thing is currently he’s was the wrong type to play in this current team, could he have been bought because he was available and everyone was thinking about using him later on. Currently I can’t really see where he fits in the team the way we have been playing atm. He might of been told he just has to wait his chance.

Rumour has it that if he plays more than 20 games Everton have to pay Spurs 10million and there are other clauses that could, but probably never will, take the fee up to a rumoured 35-40million.
That's what I mean people saying we can renegotiate or send him back are wrong.

Thing is currently he’s was the wrong type to play in this current team, could he have been bought because he was available and everyone was thinking about using him later on. Currently I can’t really see where he fits in the team the way we have been playing atm. He might of been told he just has to wait his chance.
I get that, maybe Fronk has told him that he will fit him into his "new" system next season.

Think we will see a lot more of him next season, he's not a player you want in a relegation fight, especially when your not having much of the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.