Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our previous director of football bought a player for £27m who was so crap we had to loan him out for 2 years back to the club we bought him from with no obligation to buy who’s gonna end up back here a year early because he’s been that crap for them.
Except there is an obligation to buy. Qualify for CL, I think it was. Probably why there is talk about them buying him now, so they save the 2nd year loan fee.

Except there is an obligation to buy. Qualify for CL, I think it was. Probably why there is talk about them buying him now, so they save the 2nd year loan fee.

They want to buy him now so they can sell him straight away and avoid having him anywhere near the squad next season because he absolutely honks. They want to renegotiate the fee because the thought of actually spending £30m on him is making them cry blood.

This is the crooks I think. If the buy him early, they save a loan fee and we get a wedge this summer. It may suit all parties. Juve believe they can flog him to PSG.

If this were true (not necessarily the fee but CSKA Moscow wanting to sign him) then if he wanted to go there how would they sign him as wont sanctions block any deal?

@[Publication is blacklisted] is blocked
Are you sure you want to view these Tweets? Viewing Tweets won’t unblock @[Publication is blacklisted].

I mean im not an expert, of course, but I would presume it would depend if their owner had any sanctions against him.

"We" havent blocked the whole of Russia, "we" have just sanctioned lots of people, you would have to check if hes on the list.

I know this due to CSGO, some Russian owned teams, like Virtus Pro, that are owned by Usmanov, have had to change their name, they are now called Outsiders weirdly enough and any prize money they earn wont be paid to the org. But other teams with Russian owners have been allowed to keep their names and its business as usual.

But at the same time, UEFA imposed a blanket ban on ALL Russian teams.

Bazuna being linked, although I can't see it happening will be an upgrade on Pickford. And I absolutely love Pickford by the way, I remember wanting him (Pickford) when he was on loan at Port Vale and really admire how he deals with adversity. But Bazuna is going to be the dogs ballacks if you get my drift.

We would make money on this.... Hopefully to buy a central midfielder than can run, pass and break up the play. Kind of like Allan and Doucoure do together.

Bazuna being linked, although I can't see it happening will be an upgrade on Pickford. And I absolutely love Pickford by the way, I remember wanting him (Pickford) when he was on loan at Port Vale and really admire how he deals with adversity. But Bazuna is going to be the dogs ballacks if you get my drift.

We would make money on this.... Hopefully to buy a central midfielder than can run, pass and break up the play. Kind of like Allan and Doucoure do together.

Do Allan and Doucoure do that?

Are you Irish may I ask?

Yeh I reckon if he had a squad in his vision it would play similar to the games we played high and got thumped.

I mean I was more suggesting we swap something for a younger/cheaper/potentially better (delete as appropriate) version of the same (probably) for less or the same wages and actually sell ours for money.

From a transactional perspective it would be a win, though the perameters set are unlikely

@[Publication is blacklisted] is blocked
Are you sure you want to view these Tweets? Viewing Tweets won’t unblock @[Publication is blacklisted].

I mean im not an expert, of course, but I would presume it would depend if their owner had any sanctions against him.

"We" havent blocked the whole of Russia, "we" have just sanctioned lots of people, you would have to check if hes on the list.

I know this due to CSGO, some Russian owned teams, like Virtus Pro, that are owned by Usmanov, have had to change their name, they are now called Outsiders weirdly enough and any prize money they earn wont be paid to the org. But other teams with Russian owners have been allowed to keep their names and its business as usual.

But at the same time, UEFA imposed a blanket ban on ALL Russian teams.
I'm not sure if legally it would be impossible but with the Russian economy the way it is and their clubs banned from Europe, which will have even more impact on the finances seems unlikely clubs would be shelling out that kind of money and taking on his kind of wages.

Status
Not open for further replies.