Dermot Gallagher Ref Watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Technology aides officials in other sports perfectly well, with prime examples being tennis, cricket and rugby to name a few. It even works fairly well abroad.

The elephant in the room is how it's implemented by the PGMOL and how they, as a closed shop, continue to facilitate their terrible decisions with impunity.

Look beyond Everton and you see it all the time; it's on the TV every week (albeit less than the start), fills radio commentary and is a prominent talking point.

Our own examples are ludicrous: off the top of my head you've got the Spurs handball; Gordon's penalty; City handball; the lack of a foul this week.

If there's a potential issue, show it live on the screen and/or make the commentary between the official public. Why don't they do it? We know the reason why.
Only in football, specifically the premier league could they bring in a system to help the refs and make it worse, the reason why? They have the same refs using the technology that are refs on the pitch the following week then coming out with these statements as they please to why or why it wasn’t fouls etc, if that’s not corruption I don’t know what is. I guarantee there will be something else next week, probably a rule absolutely none of us know about.

Remember the Niasse retrospective red card? Only ever happened to us if I’m correct.

He basically said, the referee reckoned they were both pulling so VAR didn’t give it but if the referee did give it “I am one hundred percent confident that VAR would’ve cleared it” - direct quote from Sky Sports.

So he’s saying, it’s a penalty and VAR wouldn’t have stopped it being given as a penalty but because Michael Oliver decided he didn’t fancy giving it they didn’t overrule him ON WHAT WAS A PENALTY and left the red card to stand which ultimately lost us the game rather than gave us the chance to be 2-0 up.

W
T
A
F
He was the only moron to say it wasn’t a pen against Liverpool

I can't understand anyone persevering with SLY Sports in relation to football coverage anyway, infested with kopites,they don't even try to hide it, occasionally on my "cough, cough"box I have come across a SLY link and get it straight back off, for example I think before Covid,that lot were away at Wolves,pitchside they had Dogleads daughter hosting,Spitty C and Graeme Shoemess,no representative present of the home side,I have said on here before my subscription ended after our Man City home game in the Slippy season,I got home after the game hearing people saying Tyler was virtually in tears and questioning our integrity as a club, got the game on catch up, played it back and he had indeed, straight on, cancelled,never to return!!!

I can't understand anyone persevering with SLY Sports in relation to football coverage anyway, infested with kopites,they don't even try to hide it, occasionally on my "cough, cough"box I have come across a SLY link and get it straight back off, for example I think before Covid,that lot were away at Wolves,pitchside they had Dogleads daughter hosting,Spitty C and Graeme Shoemess,no representative present of the home side,I have said on here before my subscription ended after our Man City home game in the Slippy season,I got home after the game hearing people saying Tyler was virtually in tears and questioning our integrity as a club, got the game on catch up, played it back and he had indeed, straight on, cancelled,never to return!!!
They are absolutely going to love us being relegated... won't even hide it...

We are a thorn in their corrupt sides and they would just live to see us out of the PL. It is like the English soccer top Division has been occupied now for years by an enemy invader.

Collaborate, keep your head down and take your Sky money you will be left alone to wallow in mediocrity.

Speak out against the officials for clear wrongs then you will pay the consequences. I am now convinced that we are not going to survive.
You know what happens when you send your steak back. We have to be smart against palace, don’t go giving the ref excuses to punish us, because they’ll try to bury us

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't there a match of our's last season where VAR jumped in uninvited and tried to call a handball on us 2 plays back after we scored a goal?

VAR is totally useless!

And they need to show the match timer in the stadium, none of this "Fergie time" like crap anymore!

Status
Not open for further replies.