2021/22 Dele Alli

Status
Not open for further replies.
40m is a snip in today's market for a player that clearly knew he was the best player on the pitch when he came on.

Every kids dream to come on and change the game completely like that.

Saved Frank's Bacon and surely has to be in Everton's plans going forward.

I don't buy all the rumors of he wasn't fit enough. Bullocks. Frank went defensive the last two months after the FA Cup rout, and shelved Deli Alli plans.

40m is a snip in today's market for a player that clearly knew he was the best player on the pitch when he came on.

Every kids dream to come on and change the game completely like that.

Saved Frank's Bacon and surely has to be in Everton's plans going forward.

I don't buy all the rumors of he wasn't fit enough. Bullocks. Frank went defensive the last two months after the FA Cup rout, and shelved Deli Alli plans.
This is my worry tho, he's only engaged in the high profile stuff/games, almost like everything else is just boring

This is my worry tho, he's only engaged in the high profile stuff/games, almost like everything else is just boring

I don't really agree. he's only had limited time on the pitch, so you can't say he's only up for it when he feels like it. When he's had at least 20 mins or so, he's shown he's done fine.

What a difference he made. Brought some much needed composure and pushed us forward. Lampard was asked about him after the game and he commented on getting the best out of him in training and pushing him on. Hopefully last night gives him some belief and confidence. Give him a start on Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.