Moment of the season

Status
Not open for further replies.
1653158180245.jpeg

There was something wholesome about Brighton away.

We’d waited 18 months to see an away win in the flesh and when it came it was amazing.

Everyone hammered after hours on coaches. And glorious weather.

Sacking pig man is definitely up there, but other moments for me include:- the stop oil lad, with those giant bolt cutters and getting the win that night. Spirit ofthe Blues after the Leicester game had me all emotional and obviously Thursday night.

I’m so f**king proud to be a blue, I love my 90 year old dad for taking me to Goodison back in 1969 when I was just 6 years old. Sadly he’s got vascular dementia, but he still knew what was going on against Palace the other night.

UTFT
? ? ? ?

Iconic, in a season of many iconic moments

Difficult to pick one isnt it? And lob in the difference between being at a match, and watching on TV makes it harder still. Then the photos. The Richie flare one, the Dom one on the pitch after Palace.

But. In all my days, I have never ever seen players on the pitch with the fans singing GOT and SOTB. Never seen a manager on part of a stand singing with the same crowd. And a diving header to win a match, secure the season, in the last 5 minutes, in front of the GSE, is just the ultimate "Everton THAT" to me.

Beating United to get CL, (ish), Bayern. This match is among that level of iconic. To me anyrate.

Difficult to pick one isnt it? And lob in the difference between being at a match, and watching on TV makes it harder still. Then the photos. The Richie flare one, the Dom one on the pitch after Palace.

But. In all my days, I have never ever seen players on the pitch with the fans singing GOT and SOTB. Never seen a manager on part of a stand singing with the same crowd. And a diving header to win a match, secure the season, in the last 5 minutes, in front of the GSE, is just the ultimate "Everton THAT" to me.

Beating United to get CL, (ish), Bayern. This match is among that level of iconic. To me anyrate.
Is right Roydo,hope you doing good these days mate. ?

…despite the despair of @4737carlin @ForeverBlue92 & @davek the Benitez sacking was just in time to save a dying carcass. We were like those movies where the ticking clock had got to 5 sec before the hero cuts the right coloured wire on the bomb.

From a playing perspective, it was the Mount shot that hit one post trickled along the Park End goal line before hitting the other. I know Pickford then made the incredible save but in that moment I thought we might just escape & it’s that moment I’ll remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.