Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have to sell Mina, try to get a injury free consistent CB on a free and spend the Mina money in a CM.
That’s all we can afford to do imo.

Before I thought he was overhyped but Max Aaron's individually has been good this season and would be a nice pick up

Mate … if we keep signing defenders and go from teams that ship goals every week and get relagated .. we will end up getting relagated .

We need some 25/28 year old cb that aren’t scared of heading a football and can run like they’re not under water .

Get rid of the whole back line apart from milyenko.. they’re not good enough and don’t replace them with crap players from Norwich, Watford or Leeds etc

I thought same at time...... but one of our hardest working players now!!!! And I feel still more to give!! ?‍♂️

Time to try and recoup some money before he turns gash again.

From the whole squad the only ones I would not want to sell would be

Pickford
Patterson
Branthwaite
Milyenko
Gordon

Literally everyone else I would be offloading whoever I could

Id be starting with
Ali
Gray
Davies
DCL
Allan

They all have the lowest book value and would fetch the largest profits for FFP

I'm still hopeful about Godfrey, could see someone like Cowill with Tarkowski as the central of the three bringing that experience, organising and leadership working well. Holgate as the 4th choice cb, flog one of Mina or Keane

I have seen enough re Godfrey. He is so far behind what we need technically. Unless he is going to continue with a back 3 I would cash in

I’d say we’re the same from effectively playing a back 5 though. You need 5+ competent CB’s to use it which we don’t have, you need multiple strikers to make sure it’s 3 midfield which we don’t have, then we have to play 2 in midfield of which none are great.

It’s a horror formation in the Premier League. Leave it in Europe where it works.

Agree , 4-5-1 without the ball or 4-3-3 .. that’s pretty much all we can realistically aim for atm as we would need to make 12 signings , which obviously won’t happen

Pickford
Patterson
Branthwaite
Milyenko
Gordon

Id be starting with
Ali
Gray
Davies
DCL
Allan

No one is paying money for Davies or Allan

Pickford
Patterson
Branthwaite
Milyenko
Gordon

Id be starting with
Ali
Gray
Davies
DCL
Allan

Can’t believe I am now saying it but I would include Iwobi now on the not sell list.

This is why I’d be selling

Ali 20m?
Gray 15m?
DCL 40m?
Davies 5-10m?

They cost 3.2m combined so would all be profit .

Cant see anyway Spurs would give us Dele on a free with conditions just for us to sell him for 20milly.

Status
Not open for further replies.