Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought same at time...... but one of our hardest working players now!!!! And I feel still more to give!! ?‍♂️
Again I would have thought, first to sell. But we got a glimmer of, him doing well in August when we had that good spell. But over the last 6 or 7matches, not only his work rate but quality have improved by such a big amount.
He will likely be a difficult sell, given how much we'd lose. Lampard and his staff, may be able to sort him out in preseason?

Colwill looks okay, only seen him play twice for England U21’s against a bunch of painter & decorators though. We need a fully fledged experience CB.

I'm still hopeful about Godfrey, could see someone like Cowill with Tarkowski as the central of the three bringing that experience, organising and leadership working well. Holgate as the 4th choice cb, flog one of Mina or Keane

Don't know if people have noticed but Chelsea is losing 2 centre halves for nothing this summer and they've sold their previous best two in the academy. Their 2 best centre halves have a combined age of 69. They aren't letting a 19 year old who's transformed Huddersfield go. Move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.