Confirmed Signing James Tarkowski

Status
Not open for further replies.
Burnley have been in Europe more recently than us. I’m not saying I want to be them but Christ on a bike do I not want to be us having a squad full of defenders that can’t defend.

They had 5 minutes in europe didnt they. Hardly justifies that.
As has been stated by a few. They play a certain way that can make their defenders protected. So its not a science that they can defend.
Do we want to find out at 90k a week for a player just short of 30?

Another player from a relegated club. These teams are relegated for a reason. Cause their players aren't good enough. How many players have we signed from relegated teams, or players that couldn't get into the first team and that was for a reason. Either they where always injured or not good enough and guess what, we nearly got relegated.

I’m hearing people say we shouldn’t sign players from a relegated teams, then in the next breath I’m hearing people say we need to focus on signing players from the Championship.….hmm.

I’m hearing people say we shouldn’t sign players from a relegated teams, then in the next breath I’m hearing people say we need to focus on signing players from the Championship.….hmm.
Baines. Cahill. Jagielka.

That's all.

Status
Not open for further replies.