2021/22 Ellis Simms

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was hardly prolific in Scotland in the third best team, third by a considerable margin. Nothing I've seen suggests he'll be a success here. File under Jeffers, Vaughan, Long, Anichebe etc
At a time when finances are tight and we can’t go out and buy whoever, we need to make better use of academy players as squad fillers.

I dont think we can overlook him for a third striker spot.

He was hardly prolific in Scotland in the third best team, third by a considerable margin. Nothing I've seen suggests he'll be a success here. File under Jeffers, Vaughan, Long, Anichebe etc
Anichebe and Vaughan did a job for us when we were skint. We’re skint now and Simms will do likewise.

He still made about 200 appearances in the Premier league which I'm sure simms would be delighted with which was my point you simpleton

Harsh. That wasn't the point though, which unlike you, I'd made it clear. You must be related to my wife as i need to know what she means without her ever saying it. My point was Simms not being a Prem level player and I'd compared other over hyped strikers we've had. Big Vic stole a living as striker. If Simms ever makes it to that many games in the top league I'd be amazed.

Status
Not open for further replies.