2021/22 Ellis Simms

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he is not in the squad next season, he should be sold.His stock is high and there is no sense in any further loans.
Stay at Hearts. They're in Europe. Aim to bag more up there and offer as a viable prospect as a result. For now, for me at least he's way off Prem backup standards.

Stay at Hearts. They're in Europe. Aim to bag more up there and offer as a viable prospect as a result. For now, for me at least he's way off Prem backup standards.
Not just saying this cos I’ve got a season ticket at hearts but this would be a good option for him. He’ll play every week, get games in the europa league.

Hearts will try to play more attacking football next season, prioritise creative attacking players (were a bit one dimensional this season). He’ll get more chances and could score more goals per game and following season be good enough for our squad (am doubtful) or be a player we could sell for a decent sum.

Either way, definitely not ready this season, even off the bench.

seen a lot of people saying we need cover for DCL surely is time to give this lad a chance, looks like his got everything to be able to be a decent forward, why spend money when we could have a ready made player to cover for DCL already.

We really shouldn't be spending any of whatever small budget we have for transfers on back up for DCL, we are too desperate in other areas. The thought of having to see the Venezuelan Donkey trotting on fills me with nausea. I'd keep Simms until January as back up and have a look at him. No matter how limited he is, I don't believe he can be as bad as Rondon.

As it stands it’s him or Rondon.
I really don’t want to see Rondon anywhere near the first team again.

Sometimes you just have to give them a chance ! Gordon was very average for his first few games and couldn’t get a game for Preston now Newcastle want him for 35 million ! Josh bowler could be coming back to the prem after we let him go too !

This news gives me confidence - I don't think this would be happening unless we were committed to signing another striker

This news gives me confidence - I don't think this would be happening unless we were committed to signing another striker

Bit of a stretch, I'm pretty sure we'll sign a forward too but going by pre-season lampard didn't fancy simms one bit

Status
Not open for further replies.