Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
FALSE STATS??? F me you’re thicker in the head than I first thought

I just wanted to see if you actually put me on ignore lol

Dont be so sensitive :)

Why so aggressive and condescending? Calm down love.

Fair enough, it annoys me to think of Richarlison leaving and posters seriously putting forwards Dennis (well known to have an attitude problem and scored 2 this year) and Cornet who is a total donkey.

Dennis a "carbon copy of Richarlison for under £15mil".

Kinell thats done me in. Jelavic level stuff.

Id be surprised if he ever plays again tbh, he had a very serious injury at an age that is going to be hard to come back from, especially when a large part of his game is based on pace.

Townsend seems done doesnt he?

Back after Jan next year...probably 2-3 months to get back to full match fitness.

Just wish we’d take some cheap punts. Derby, in League 1 now and almost out of business, what about the likes of Jason Knight and Lee Buchanan to add some quality squad depth?

No doubt we can’t sign them as they haven’t just been relegated from the PL or still play in it.

From memory, most if not all of these, are deemed talented and low and behold free.

If Derby go out of business they could be available for free in a few weeks, atm we would have to pay a transfer fee, I hope we are in for Knight but makes sense to wait.

If Derby go out of business they could be available for free in a few weeks, atm we would have to pay a transfer fee, I hope we are in for Knight but makes sense to wait.

It's one of those, do you risk waiting or paying a little now? We need to chunk up this squad with some young experienced talent.

He didn't want any of them, he had his own wants list, Tarkowski and Rice amongst others (someone posted the original tweet with the list of players the other week, its very different to what they signed) I'm not sure how much say the manager/coach had in signing players at Chelsea under Roman tbh, see if its any different under Mr Todd.
Im
Not a fan of Ziyech and he’s 29. If you’re that good you don’t stay in the Dutch league till 27.

I just wanted to see if you actually put me on ignore lol

Dont be so sensitive :)

Fair enough, it annoys me to think of Richarlison leaving and posters seriously putting forwards Dennis (well known to have an attitude problem and scored 2 this year) and Cornet who is a total donkey.

Dennis a "carbon copy of Richarlison for under £15mil".

Kinell thats done me in. Jelavic level stuff.

Townsend seems done doesnt he?

Back after Jan next year...probably 2-3 months to get back to full match fitness.
I assure you you’re on ignore now, and stats say Dennis has a carbon copy play style of richarlison.

Status
Not open for further replies.