Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
I, for one, find this branding of people of lazy scouting unfitting and unfair....

The in depth analysis of you tube videos from known and undiscovered gems from you guys makes my poo time that much more enjoyable..... Without it, it'd be crap.

I thank you all for your dedicated commitment to the Wham cause. And, can't wait til the real season starts of sightings in nandos, stakeouts at the Titanic and of course, flighttracking.

Let the good times roll...

If we do sell Richy, and assuming Tarkwoski is all but done, we're left with this for me next season. Anyone in red can/will/should go and then reinforcements brought in. Frankly the middle of the park is frightening but we already knew that.

Everton 22-23.webp

If we do sell Richy, and assuming Tarkwoski is all but done, we're left with this for me next season. Anyone in red can/will/should go and then reinforcements brought in. Frankly the middle of the park is frightening but we already knew that.

View attachment 169807
Doucoure won't be going anywhere, but otherwise the rest of it looks about right

When Richarlison goes, we should be concentrating on a player who's comfortable playing from the right rather than someone like KLP who's better from the left - Gordon and Gray being most comfortable on that side too

View attachment 169807
you know you work with spreadsheets too much when you can tell the difference between an xls and a google spreadsheet on sight

View attachment 169807
Frightening, haha. Townsend and Gray, brought in as very obvious backups, once again forced into being crucial players for us, and Tom Davies just one injury away from being a regular starter. lol

Just wish we’d take some cheap punts. Derby, in League 1 now and almost out of business, what about the likes of Jason Knight and Lee Buchanan to add some quality squad depth?

No doubt we can’t sign them as they haven’t just been relegated from the PL or still play in it.

From memory, most if not all of these, are deemed talented and low and behold free.

View attachment 169797

would take Knight all day long, hes the only one i've seen play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back