Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sell Richy to Chelsea, get Pulisic as part of the deal, profit, and then profit again when american sales go absolutely through the roof. Of course then you need another winger because Pulisic has had a rough injury history the last year or so....
Until Pulisic shows up to Finch Farm in his MAGA hat

Yes, a lazy one.
So if a manager is extremely comfortable and knowledgeable about a player which he rates, he should just pass on that option because theres more promising obscure finds out there? Its convenient not lazy unless there were better finds that we could of acquired that would of been guaranteed to perform on or beyond his level.

Dennis, 24, is a carbon copy of richarlison for less than £15 mil.

Wtf is your problem? I just quoted the stats are a carbon copy of richarlison, and I’m lazy? all I see you do is post random foootballers from random leagues and say they’re good? You GTF
No, you wrote this:

"Dennis, 24 is a carbon copy of Richarlison for less than £15mil".

I'll tell you what my problem is (again).

Where have you included Dennis' attitude in your analysis? The attitude that got him bombed out of 3 clubs?

Why doesnt your post factor in what positions theyve played?

Cant see any stats there showing Dennis scoring 2 goals this year.

Your post is utter lazy nonsense.

Saying Dennis, kin Dennis is a "carbon copy of Richarlison"...

GTF.

Im not sure it was a bad process.

Big Watch : Hey Marcel, theres a lad at Watford, hes very good, very young, with the right coaching
Skinny Jeans : Yesh, I was looking at the boy before you stole him
Big Watch : Lets buy him lad
Yes that's bad. Because we aren't PSV nor Watford.

If they went through an elaborate scouting process with lots of targets and at the end of it all came to the conclusion that Richarlison at 35m rising to 50m was the best option both for ability and value I'd have no problems but you're just not going to convince me that is what happened. I have a much easier time seeing what you just said being reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back