Takeover bid by Peter Kenyon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't give up on Nando's @maccavennie, don't be a whore.
I got the contracts sorted, and all without a single full stop written upside down either. Should explanations be needed, I have a team of boys in a Transit in the carpark to act as mediators too.
As a precaution, I will supply pitchforks and torches and sensible running shoes to run any dissenter to Runcorn Bridge and beyond.
Happy Scals are under starters orders to burn rubber. Engine is fired up, the clock is ticking, so give me a list of the riders and runners and an ETD, and whoosh, we will be off.

This is a winner. Burn that vile victory parade bus as I got a good deal on Rudge 3 speed Sturmey Archer Roadsters to do our street tour on for all of your Magnificnent8teen army.18! Wow. That's loads more than 17. Loads more. Global TV incoming, and a possible Order Of The Realm for you.
(Without sounding creepy, your consortium has more class than our stating 11 at Norwich away. Breath taking)!

On a side note, my favoured meal is a Texan 20/20 mad dog, industrial strength, weapons grade, unspeakably vile, extra vicious, toxic level, devil bum-burner burger. With a side of Nurse McReidy's surgical spirit linctus and rose-petal extract mash with added bile of such proportions that will make me out to have had more than my fair share of the menu. Nectar! I'm good for it as I have enough money to choke a donkey. Class nosy, and, I've not had so much as cold since my first taste of this gastronomic delight.
Come on, this is absolutely @chicoazul, right?

The way I see it, is that we're in exactly the same position as Chelsea have been in the need to get new owners in after the sanctions. The only difference is we had a none Russian as a front man and Chelsea didn't. But seems to me its the same s£!)

Moshiri is an absolute clown and I’m not even surprised he’s tried to pull a stunt like that ,the quicker him and his useless board are replaced with proper football operators people who know how to run a premier league club the better

Status
Not open for further replies.