Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eriksen links are weird.
We've obviously offered him something.

I wonder if he is waiting on Spurs.
You'd think he would have something announced by now. Relatively easy transfer to do.
Probably in spurs list...but who knows in which position...they may have other priorities and only if they can't get those they'll move for him. Or perhaps the deal offered by spurs is underwhelming for somebody used to be paid big bucks in Italy.

Rubbish he needs to be a bus driver, far too slow for the premier league as shown by his one goal and zero assists last season, woeful signing!
Well that's why I think he should play in midfield. He's got enough physically to do it in there. Whether he's good enough I have no idea.

For the record Ive been against a McNeil signing for awhile.

I understand about why to wait for completing tarkowski formally. But why does he have to wait for that to be completed before he prioritises another position? When tarkowski is done other than being officially confirmed.
We are probably examining options on dozens of players at once it's how it works...

Eriksen, Gallagher, Colwill, Johnson, Dennis and Broja
Sounds like a terrible law firm

Mentioned as the main interested party for Zinchenko in a man city athletic article

Attachments

• 561350C1-C10B-4AD9-BDB9-37C62C1644ED.jpeg
    561350C1-C10B-4AD9-BDB9-37C62C1644ED.jpeg
    79.6 KB · Views: 132

Status
Not open for further replies.