Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don’t think that matters much for a young English talent. Especially if that Dennis is £20m.
Well Burnley reportedly need to raise at least £60m this summer through sales.

McNeil provided one assist last season I believe, and was in and out of the side.

You'd imagine they'd want to cash in on Cornet and Pope, so depends if those two went first. If they did then McNeil maybe they could demand more for.

I'd argue Dennis is better than McNeil anyway, the lad isn't all that at all. Nowhere near a £30m player for a team in our current financial predicament.

Well Burnley reportedly need to raise at least £60m this summer through sales.

McNeil provided one assist last season I believe, and was in and out of the side.

You'd imagine they'd want to cash in on Cornet and Pope, so depends if those two went first. If they did then McNeil maybe they could demand more for.

I'd argue Dennis is better than McNeil anyway, the lad isn't all that at all. Nowhere near a £30m player for a team in our current financial predicament.
38 games in the league would suggest he was more in than out. Cornet( not saying id want him) has 9 goals in 26 games, McNeil has 7 in 134. But apparently he carries the ball well

Is this Dwight or billy ?

Honestly you’re head is in the clouds if you think he can do all them things at a good enough level to take us forward. He wouldn’t get in our team now, and gray isn’t good enough, but I’d have him all day over that Burnley bum.

And Zinchenko is a different, he can play as 2 in midfield or as a 3
Not sure about that

McNeil played in the vast majority of games for Burnley last season and contributed just one assist.
It seems a justifiable observation to say that he wasn’t unfortunate to play for a relegated team rather that his season long ineffectiveness contributed mightily to that relegation.
If we can’t find better than this we need to consider making our purported 300 scouts redundant with immediate effect.

Perhaps, but theres (so far) no real evidence to suggest this.

You said that clubs above us arent climbing for him so hes average.

Like Grealish I suppose...or many others before him.

Yes Burnley should sell for £6mil.

FFS
Grealish and McNeil ! I'm not seeing the similarities. But ever the optimist I suppose.

Zat's McNeil takes are Max Aarons level bad
Half this forum would have loved to have spent £30-40m on Aarons last year.
It can be pure madness on here sometimes
I only noticed McNeill twice last season, when I watched Burnley towards the end, went on a lovely run but looked about as fast and Osman and McFadden, the type that takes you on but is slow to get away he has to take you on again and again.

Status
Not open for further replies.